507 alcantara interior shots (photo warning)

DuncS3

Car
2017 C63S Coupe, 2005 E46 M3, 1988 Audi quattro
Hi,

Just as a FYI - thought I would post some shots of my c63 interior - the car is a 507 Coupe and I went for the alcantara mix on the door inserts and seats - it was the no cost option over full leather but I couldn't find any photos before I ordered it, so thought I would add some...

cheers

Front passenger seat:

Door:

507 gear knob:

Rear seat:

Looking dirty at Prodrive test track

Cheers

ScottBacon

Car
F80 M3 Yas Marina Blue
Like the stripes :D
I think the alcantara is fantastic aswell. I saw a 507 in Merc Sheffield where the seat bolsters etc are porcelain with the middle bit being alcantara, very nice indeed

Edition507

Car
C63 507
Looks awesome I went for the same trim would quite happily have the whole seat alcantara personally

ant1

I like that a lot however I can see the gear knob shinning off nicely in a few years :-(

Spearj

ant1 said:
I like that a lot however I can see the gear knob shinning off nicely in a few years :-(
Hmm not so sure. Alcantara is very hard wearing. In my experience, whats happens is the alcantara can react to the sweat/salt in your hand, causing the tiny pile to stick together. This results in a smooth sheen. To my dismay I had this problem on my steering wheel after only 6000 miles so I complained to the MB dealer that my alcantara had worn. I left the car with Service Manager and after 5 minutes he presented an as new wheel! The tip is to gently agitate the pile with a suede shoe brush once in a while just like you would on your suede shoes!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom