507 B Service done Merc ordered me new Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cabb

Car
C63AMG Coupe Edition 507
As above had my car serviced only done just less than 4,000 miles my alloys were pitting around the edges MB Deale ordered me a new set anyone else had the same problem

I had the rear wheels of my E63 replaced under warranty. Does that count?

Are they keeping the old ones? Try to keep them and sell on, good money in them and pretty high demand too

^ They won't let you keep the old ones - they have to be returned to MBUK - so save yourself some effort and don't bother asking.

I wasn't even going to ask them I knew what the answer would have been at least I get a new set of alloys under warranty fair play to MB Edinburgh

I wasn't even going to ask them I knew what the answer would have been at least I get a new set of alloys under warranty fair play to MB Edinburgh

Newbridge? Good to know they're so quick to replace things.

Yes Newbridge had my last 2 services done there can't really fault them

Yes Newbridge had my last 2 services done there can't really fault them

Last time I got oil and filter done there on my C63 oil came out dark brown.

U ever had similar issues?

No I've not had any problems my car is running like a dream gave it a good run yesterday before the snow
Once I get my new wheels I might sell up fancy a change

Taking the E63 in on Thursday for its first service to Newbridge. Anyone of the best dealers in the uk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom