507 or DR520?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
AMG will aesthetically customise your car including retrimming the dashboard in leather. A member here -Palmball - did exactly that and the cost wasn’t as horrific as you might expect. If you’re worried about authenticity of the 507 - which posts in this thread refer to amongst some owners - then surely customisation at Affalterbach can only be a good thing.

If I correctly understood,

If I drive to affalterbach in my AMG I can customise my vehicle whilst there? While you wait basis or is it new purchases only?

If I correctly understood,

If I drive to affalterbach in my AMG I can customise my vehicle whilst there? While you wait basis or is it new purchases only?
That’s right unless they have changed things recently, AMG will customise (aesthetically) both new and “used” cars. Whilst you wait is perhaps a stretch, it would need to be left with them for a while.

That’s right unless they have changed things recently, AMG will customise (aesthetically) both new and “used” cars. Whilst you wait is perhaps a stretch, it would need to be left with them for a while.

Nice. May need to make sure my credit card chip is in good working order..

AMG will aesthetically customise your car including retrimming the dashboard in leather. A member here -Palmball - did exactly that and the cost wasn’t as horrific as you might expect. If you’re worried about authenticity of the 507 - which posts in this thread refer to amongst some owners - then surely customization at Affalterbach can only be a good thing.

I did not know they were still doing that. I guess they were probably one of the pioneers. Most high end manufactures now have their personalization arm so why not?

Having a customization on your AMG done at Afalterbach is certainly not in the the same category as generic aftermarket mods.

I wonder if they can expand the capacity of the engine - C73 anyone?

Having a customization on your AMG done at Afalterbach is certainly not in the the same category as generic aftermarket mods.

Not necessarily. Take Brabus or Mansory - highest quality materials and workmanship.

Of course if you refer to a boot spoiler or front splitter most C63 owners buy via eBay in China, it will be true.

AMG will aesthetically customise your car including retrimming the dashboard in leather. A member here -Palmball - did exactly that and the cost wasn’t as horrific as you might expect. If you’re worried about authenticity of the 507 - which posts in this thread refer to amongst some owners - then surely customisation at Affalterbach can only be a good thing.
Do you have a link to the AMG customisation services?
Thanks
Phil

The seats on that dr520 look very similair to what you get on the amg sport + models

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom