50th Birthday European tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dunno. They may try it on. Kip in the car and mooch about a bit if they do :dk:

The final homeward leg is always pants. No reason for you to be the exception :p

Sounds like you had a brilliant time. Good on you. :thumb:

Give it a go - 16 hours is a killer. You might be surprised how cheap it is to book at the docks for a "single" anyway.

On ferry now, Had to pay £30 to change but managed to blag upgrade to VIP which would have cost 42 Euros so pretty even :) I have just done 300 miles this morning and have decided to do the other 300 to get back to Burnley instead of staying overnight down South. So 600 miles in a day won,t be bad going :rock:Whilst waiting to get on on Ferry we saw 2 very old mercs I would say with my limited Merc knowlage about 50 years old maybe more and one broke down right when he had to drive on :doh: They got out, messed about for a while under the car gave up and then hooked it up to the other and towed it on ! Going up the slope to the boat the other one got stuck (run out of puff) so had to reverse back down and then have a run at it,:rock:On the second attempt it made it and parked up. I will try to get photos of said cars and the you can identify them.
Well nearly back home.......
Oh to be in England in the summertime :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom