55 amg quicksilver sports exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ray d

Car
slk 55 amg
Hi all, I am thinking of getting the sports exhaust for the car. Has anyone got one or heard on in real life. If so give me your thoughts on it. Was also thinking of just getting the cross over pipe instead. Any help would be great as the exhaust is a lot dearer and have to gather up a lot of points with the wife to get the full exhaust first. Would hate to spend all that money when the cross over might give the same exhaust note.
Thanks
Ray

Thanks Sav man am new to threads so should have looked first
Sounds like the cats are already out of the car on that thread. I am guessing the resenator they talk about is what I would see under the centre of the car were this cross over pipe would go. The thread got me a bit confused to be honest.

Hi all, I am thinking of getting the sports exhaust for the car. Has anyone got one or heard on in real life. If so give me your thoughts on it. Was also thinking of just getting the cross over pipe instead. Any help would be great as the exhaust is a lot dearer and have to gather up a lot of points with the wife to get the full exhaust first. Would hate to spend all that money when the cross over might give the same exhaust note.
Thanks
Ray

I was thinking of doing something similar with my 63 but then a friend of mine put some qtp exhaust diverters with electric actuators on his Audi s5 sound is amazing open and stock closed best of both worlds and reasonable price... I may go down this route or try cutting out centre factory muffler and see what it's like first...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom