560 SEC with nitrous

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last time it was up for sale, I remember it was on ebay, although can't remember how much it went for.

A great project for it's original owner - wasn't it featured in a magasine article? I seem to recall reading about it somewhere? :confused:

Darren

If i remeber correctly that car was dark blue last time it was for sale :confused:

That is awful.

Ruined a lovely car imho.

The plates awful BNZ.... nice cheapo irish always think look wrong.

The actual car looks ok, depends on price I guess?

TBH I can't see ebay at work, but will have another look tonight and add some detail.

From memory though, I think I felt it just looked dog rough.

Right...

1. Wheels do not suit the 126 Coupe at all, too big a diameter and not enough width imo. Also too modern a design, it is a 80's/90's classic and as such needs a period wheel.
2. Tatty paintwork.
3. Don't really like the bodykit fitted, I think there are very few kits that suit this shape. The front spoilers often look spot on, but the side skirts and rear bumpers never fit with the overall design and can make them look - boat like.
4. The 'good' cd player appears to be silver..a faux pas imo on a car with a dark dash with wood trim.

Tbh if it had been photographed in a better location, and with a better description I probably wouldn't dislike it so much. I was parked next to an immaculate 560SEC the other night in the supermarket carpark that look standard, and perfect, just made me down on this one all the more.

Cheers Bri

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom