560 sel 1989 distributer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

24karrat

Car
1989 560 SEL AMG Japanese Import | 2014 A180 CDI AMG SPORT
Hi does any one know where i can source a distributer & rotor?

MB charging £170 distributer cap
MB rotor £40

Am i getting my pants pulled or can this be brought in the UK cheaper?

Kind Regards,

Manny

You can get them a lot cheaper at euros but you must specify bosch, their cheapo brand is total carp..

This is the reason owners aren't maintaining the properly, the caps are so expensive for what they are!

@jay I just checked out euro, they £67 + £14 for cap & rotor by bremi, so I brought Bosch on eBay for £104 all in including p&p, thanks for the help

@jay, lol sounds like you had bad experience with their parts (bremi)

I got the fuel filter changed too, along with major service, oil & air filter changed, 8litres of oil 8 spark plugs, oil pressure gauge fully functioning, distributer & rotor changed starts first time all the time, throttle response is prefect. 8litres of oil 8 sparks

image-2264306451.jpg

After it's service I noticed the garage marked my rim front passengers side & didn't bother to tell me about it. They was closed by the time I got home after 5, I was fuming its like dropping off your child to nursery & later finding out your kids got a gash on their leg lol any way. I left him a note on his garage gates & got a phone call early this morning saying he will pay for the refurb cost, fair enough, but still hassle I could have done without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom