560SEC Gemballa W126 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes a few very RED interiors have been spotted recently.

that is very red, is that a multi function steering wheel that goes with the digital dash or just a choice of horn buttons? I have heard of 126`s with digi dashs, very cool, come up on ebay every so often,

Perhaps Talbit can give us more info on this car :)

I can indeed give you more info....i can even show you the car in person when the car arrives to my house all the way from Canada !

Yep, that's the reason i am selling one of my 500E's...the latest acquisition.

Gemballa was a very famous tuning company in the 80s...they worked on Porsche's as well and this SEC was their showpiece. It was actually featured on the front cover of the Gemballa brochure.

This SEC is a 6.9 litre car ! Very special and unique....Gemballa did the special multi-function steering wheel and digi dash....everything about this car is perfect. Car is 10 out of 10 in respect of it's condition.

Car was converted by Gemballa at the request of the Royal family of UAE.

Will reveal more once it arrives.

ta
talbir

WOW, nice one Talbir and congratulations you are one very lucky guy. Sorry I spelt your name wrong by the way.

Last edited:
That's quite some car....not my taste personally (a little bit too Koneig for my liking) but it's certinaly a collectors item.

Gemballa was a very famous tuning company in the 80s...they worked on Porsche's as well and this SEC was their showpiece.

Gemballa are still in the business of hotting up Porsches for the seriously seriously rich..... along with RUF are arguebly the most respected porsche tuners in the game.....

Needless to say the SEC is totally stunning.

That is very nice indeed ..... well done Talbir !

its a nice car Talbir, was pointed out on the W126 forum....will have to come round to see it in the flesh..

Awesome looking car - love the side exhausts!

Talbir well done. Which 500E will you be selling?

That car is beautiful
I have to question your use of the word "beautiful"! Visually-arresting, stunning, breath-taking etc are all fine ways to describe it but beautiful it is not!

That's not to say it's not a great car but "eye of the beholder" nothing; it ain't beautiful! :)

Very nice, enjoy would love to see it.

I have to question your use of the word "beautiful"! Visually-arresting, stunning, breath-taking etc are all fine ways to describe it but beautiful it is not!

That's not to say it's not a great car but "eye of the beholder" nothing; it ain't beautiful! :)

I agree, mean, agressive and imposing are probably more accurate! Looks great, congrats Talbir.......

...what i wouldnt give to spend the day driving your collection :D

Talbir well done. Which 500E will you be selling?

Either....tough question to answer as both are dear to me, the silver one my first E and the black 040 a very rare colour combo of black on black....i have yet to see another black 040 on black leather 500E.....

But i do have the 040 w124 Hammer 560E, so losing one black car is less of a punch to take.

I will only sell one though.

cheers
talbir

We are going to have to have a GTG at your house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom