560sec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This chap bought my old 560sel. The hydropneumatic was ok when I had it, he tested it, went up & down like a pogo-stick! But maybe it wasn't ok, I don't know, maybe that's why he doesn't want one of those???

He said he was going to spend loads fixing it up, so I let him take it for a good price.......

............I saw it on Ebay later.

Very strange chap indeed :crazy: Why the pics of the snarling dog???

Why would anyone bid on such an obvious money pit???

Stu

stwat said:
Very strange chap indeed :crazy: Why the pics of the snarling dog???

Why would anyone bid on such an obvious money pit???

Stu

Might be his g/f... ;) :D

Or may be u get the dog free if u buy the car.... :rolleyes: - The seller is def a strange person....

Bonkers....... :crazy:

The dog looks like its on the seat of a transit ....

Hmmmmm old V8's and old BMW V12's - i wonder if this guy likes travelling ;) in between laying tarmac that they have 'left over from another job' ;)

Howard said:
The dog looks like its on the seat of a transit ....

Hmmmmm old V8's and old BMW V12's - i wonder if this guy likes travelling ;) in between laying tarmac that they have 'left over from another job' ;)

Thats exactly what I thought his a "traveller"...

I know this guy, his name is Phil.

I went to look at a w140 500SEL which looked okay but was missing a cylinder, but at 2k, i wasnt expecting much.

A very honest guy, but a trader and should be regarded as such.

I also got the impression he was a traveller, but if he's an alright bloke, who cares!

Cracking description... Especially: "Has obviously had a respray! Not a good one. The bumpers have been painted blue over the chrome, the front one needs replacing as I put my finger through it and left a hole with my blood added. Usual 126 rusting near front headlamp driver's side, front wheelarch passenger side (i have not poked it as it might also receive a hole) has a nice rust blemish ( i would replace the whole wing for how much they cost) usual bit under the side indicators and on the passenger door where the trim is fixed to. Laquer is non-existent on the rear quarter panel passenger side and most panels you can visually see blown in bits of mis-matched paint. Yes brothers and sisters we have the usual rusting under the rear windscreen in the boot! windscreen rubbers front and rear have started to perish but is still watertight. "

And

"The dog is not for sale but will bite non paying bidders"

Lol

Mike

peg0r said:
I also got the impression he was a traveller, but if he's an alright bloke, who cares!

Very true.....

Refreshing honesty and it looks like its gone for a decent price for someone who can keep it running as it is or do what needs done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom