5th Gear now on, Ch5.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
It's now an hour long! :rock:

Show starting with an Aston :devil:

S.

Watching American football from last night, when is the real motoring prog back on (TG)
VBH the only good thing about 5th gear IMO

I want an Aston V8 Vantage!

Reactions: PJH
Maff said:
In the office and it's TurboNet card is behind the firewall at home :(
Bummer. I only found out about 5th gear when it asked if it could change channel to 5 a few mins ago ;)

Best thing about 5G is the win a car competitions! They are the only time I ever enter those "text to win" competitions.....I want that DB7!

PS Anyone else think that VBH's new blonde look does nothing for her? She's starting to show here age a bit. They should part-ex her for a newer model.............

Didn't think much of the shows new look. Tiff and VBH kinda hold it all together, with the other two just there for the show. And with an hour long show there are too many bloody adverts!

Too much of them sitting round the table chatting ... felt like they were padding it out to fill an hour. The DB7 looked nice though ;)

Not to keen on the Top Gear style format, its a little lame if you ask me.....

nickg said:
Anyone else think that VBH's new blonde look does nothing for her? She's starting to show here age a bit. They should part-ex her for a newer model.............

Are you mad? She's a total hottie... I'd happily accept her as a part-ex ;)

Mambo said:
Not to keen on the Top Gear style format, its a little lame if you ask me.....
I must admit that I did cringe when Tiff started entering the fastest cars around the test circuit in their shiney computer display. Total rip off of Top Gear and the cosy chat sessions around the coffee table seemed to be in Top Gear stylee too.

S.

Yes not too much for the format or blonde-look myself, but I don't watch it for tht :). Tiff's funny anyway.

it was a bit excruciating to watch. Kind of like watching an aged uncle attempting to be hip and cool.

Lazarus said:
Are you mad? She's a total hottie... I'd happily accept her as a part-ex ;)

Her irratating, childish, immature squealing was a complete turn off and unfortunately I cannot work up the enthusiasm to stop watching the Parliamentary Home Affairs Select Committee interviewing the Home Secretary.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom