5th July - AMG Meet Up In London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JamesRan

Car
W220 S65 AMG
Hi All

There is a large group of us meeting in London on the 5th July. We are planning on meeting at somewhere in central (details nearer the time).

There are all types of AMG's attending, with owners coming from all over the country. Currently 30+cars have confirmed attendance.

The plan is to meet up, cruise around a bit over bridges and through tunnels etc, and stop off at places for photos.

This will be epic. Nothing on this scale has been done before in London to my knowledge with just AMG's.

Anyone interested can either reply to this thread, or PM me :)

James

With that many cars, there won't be many places for all of you to stop.

The Mall is closed on Sunday, and usually there are closures of other roads for all sorts of reasons (construction of the new Cycle Superhighway, for example, which is currently causing chaos on the Embankment and elsewhere).

I live in E1 and may well join if free.

Can't wait, traffic just gives passers bye more time to admire the bodywork ;-)

Yes, traffic and road works are a good thing :)

The only bad thing will be R***. Not even saying it just in case I tempt fate!

Post the location as soon as you have it because I may be able to bring my van along so you all can admire its gleaming magnificence.

Meet

Sounds like fun .

I used to do a few tunnel runs a few years ago so might still have or might be able to get the routes that might help you .

I'm in , unless the wife grounds me again !

Id be up for this!

Brilliant! There's at least one other CLS55 that I know of, so now that makes 2!

If anyone's on Instagram follow - merc_amg_meets

There will be further info posted up on there (and here of course). :thumb:

Sounds like fun .

I used to do a few tunnel runs a few years ago so might still have or might be able to get the routes that might help you .

I'm in , unless the wife grounds me again !

Yes please! A route would be great. If not don't worry, we'll arrange nearer the time.

Tell the wife this is life or death. If she values your happiness she must allow you to come :thumb: :D

I'm in London on the Sat 4th for the ACDC concert at Wembley so may pop round on the Sunday for a meet

I might be up for this. Keep us posted.

I'm up for this - Chiswick-based anyway so please add my E63 to the list..... I did the 'Bridges and Tunnels' run with the MBOC a few years back, which started in Hammersmith at 07:30 and ended up at the O2 Dome for breakfast around 09:00.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

I'm up for this - Chiswick-based anyway so please add my E63 to the list..... I did the 'Bridges and Tunnels' run with the MBOC a few years back, which started in Hammersmith at 07:30 and ended up at the O2 Dome for breakfast around 09:00.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Brilliant! No real list just yet.....nearer the time I'll post some further info.

If you PM me your mobile number I'll add you to the Whatsapp group (if you have whatsapp).

:thumb:

I might try and attend this if that's OK? Hopefully collecting my new E63 on Thursday...
Let me know when you have a route sorted :)

I might try and attend this if that's OK? Hopefully collecting my new E63 on Thursday...
Let me know when you have a route sorted :)

Of course it's OK! More the merrier :)

Great car! 6.2 or 5.5 biturbo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom