6 Wheeled Citroen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
I was sat alongside one of these yesterday on the M2 London Bound. I have to say, it looked fantastic. It was the same colour as the one in the picture and just looked right on the road. Anybody know much about them?

Last edited:
Cheers. I pinched the pic from Google Images. I just wondered if anybody had any personal tales about them. It was a really cool looking car.

That's a very well known one, he has a Piper Commanche (wingless) to use as a caravan with it. They were stretched with girders and an extra rear axle (FWD) and were built by a few aftermarket firms such as Tissier. There's a German firm, CX-Basis that does them (or did) to special order.

They look fabulous.

That's a very well known one, he has a Piper Commanche (wingless) to use as a caravan with it. They were stretched with girders and an extra rear axle (FWD) and were built by a few aftermarket firms such as Tissier. There's a German firm, CX-Basis that does them (or did) to special order.

They look fabulous.

7378274984_dd53ea3627_b.jpg

:p Pedant!

looking through the french site pictures reminded me that one of the foreign financial papers used to use the six wheel citroens to transport newspapers overnight between capital cities in europe

Must stop thinking about owning a six wheeled Citroen. Must stop thinking about owning a six wheeled Citroen.

I don't need another car.
It's a silly idea.
Yes they look great, but so do many other things in life.

Must stop thinking about it.... Are there any for sale? Not that I would actually be silly enough to want to go and look at one. No, no, no. That would just be silly.

I also came across a PROPER multi axle estate
58a5c52c8910c805ff9616f96297b702.jpg
Jeepers, creepers! I missed that post first time round. Challenging to drive - at least there's one less backseat passenger! (I'll get my coat )
Reminds me of this 8 door estate, but in blue, that transfixed me when I was an 8-year old kid going to school in California.
40573dbcc562e82be3fb26ad544de77f.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom