600 Pullman or Grosser

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KSE

Car
C200 Kompressor Sport
Hi, I'm in northern ireland looking to hire a 600 Pullman or Grosser for a wedding.
Could anyone help?

There certainly is one and it used for hiring out in Ireland too...
It was at the Mercedes Club SL day but I dont know the owners details.

He is well known in the club if you are a member though? If not ill try and make enquiries.

UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to acquire one of the finest historic Mercedes-Benz limousines ever built - the ultimate in style and very powerful too (300 BHP from its 6.3 litre V8 engine) - The enthusiast owner states: Delivered new to Hong Kong movie studio. The celebrity connection with this car is that it was owned by Ran Ran Shaw - of the Shaw Brothers movie studios in HK at the time when the Kung Fu master Bruce Lee - was making his movies there - as was a young Jackie Chan - and virtually every rising star of the Cantonese movie world - so it?s the limo that Bruce Lee and many other of the Cantonese movie stars of the seventies and early eighties were regularly chauffeured around in - as this was/is the major Hong Kong movie studio - There is the standard Pullman cocktail cabinet (refrigerated by the air conditioning system). In excellent mechanical order - with air suspension and hydraulics in perfect working order. Virtually flawless appearance - with excellent chrome and paint. Interior is all original and faultless throughout. Nothing needs to be spent on this superb classic limousine. It drives beautifully. Right Hand Drive Pullmans are very hard to find - particularly in this condition. If you know 600's then you will want this car. The SL Market newsletter forecasts a 50% increase in value in the next 5 years for these rare and magnificent machines. For sale by a 3 Pullman owner!..Features include: Power Steering - Central Locking - Air Conditioning - Electric Windows - Blue Leather Upholstery - CD stereo with AM/FM radio...please contact Richard on 01923 463620 or 07801 848989 for further photos or to arrange an appointment to view this rare classic example...you can email me at: richard@**********.com...Price includes delivery to anywhere in the UK or Europe
£75,000.00

There certainly is one and it used for hiring out in Ireland too...
It was at the Mercedes Club SL day but I dont know the owners details.

He is well known in the club if you are a member though? If not ill try and make enquiries.
Hi jaymanek,
Thanks for your response, I'm not a member of the Mercedes Club.
I would appreciate if you could enquire for me.

I've been checking the interweb and have only managed to see one based in germany.

We have quite a members on here who live in Ireland. One of them has worked on some pretty formidable stuff over there (Mercedes of course) If anyone knows where there is one he will. Put that along side Jays research and we should come up with something for you.
Now can anyone point us in the right direction for the name of the Irish fella. I seem to remember he is fond of motor bikes too.
Failing that try your local radio station. Plea for help and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom