6th and 7th seats, seat belt help needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

michaelk3289

Car
2007 W211 E280 CDI Avantgarde
hi everyone

so after several days spent inside my w124 estate putting leather in and the extra seats it almost finished, just got drivers seat and door cards.

so at about 9 30am i started removing trim out of boot area, (i wont go into it as it was adrawn out affair with lots of head scratching and question marks) but after several hrs of sweat and huge chunks of my hands and knuckles missing i got it all in except for one of the seat belts, its locked up and i cant seem to free it up, i think its been rolled up to far and when ive tried to unravel it, its locked up but cant be moved back

anyone got any ideas how i might be able to free it up heading up north tomoz to see family and wanted my little kids to be able sit in the back for the blackpool illuminations,

any info would be of great help

Sounds like the inertia part has locked up, try holding the belt vertical and gently pulling it out. :dk:

had no luck with the holding it up right, tried taking it apart but no luck either, i will have to buy another either from ebay or this forum.

thanks for advise though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom