6x9 adapters available?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

240-singh

hi guys. i am looking to replace the rear shelf speakers on my 1999 W202. I removed my expensive infinity kappa 6x9s from my old car before i sold it and would be good if i could fit it into the merc without cutting any holes into shelf. I used to have it fitted to my previous BMW with adapters manufactured by autoleads but a search on the internet did not find anything for the merc. Can any one help?

Thanks,

I made some adaptors out of 1" birch ply, no need to cut the shelf as there is 2 holes each side for speakers, so the sound is still clear...

I made some adaptors out of 1" birch ply, no need to cut the shelf as there is 2 holes each side for speakers, so the sound is still clear...

ok thanks mate, if i cant find an adapter then will try to do the same as you and do a DIY jobbie.

240-singh if you end up doing a DIY job please take pictures of the progress as i wish to the same if you suceed

240-singh if you end up doing a DIY job please take pictures of the progress as i wish to the same if you suceed

no probs mate, will do. i might start working on it this weekend if its sunny. will post up my progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom