700 (?) bhp W211 E55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

Half of the photos are useless (GTR in shot for some reason) and it needs a bit of de-chavving but for less than £12k, doesn't look a bad buy.

http://bit.ly/1aKYaVs

Been for a sale for quite a few months now.

Was up for over £16k a couple of weeks ago.

Been for a sale for quite a few months now.

Was up for over £16k a couple of weeks ago.
That's a fair old drop...

To some people, buying an already tuned car saves them the hassle of doing it themselves, on the other hand, it actually seems to put most people off.

That's a nice looking car. If it were mine then I'd go back to standard badges and wheels but that's personal taste.

Anyone else notice that the badges on the OSF wing appears to be backwards?

Bet those door edges are mint. :doh:

$_12.JPG

Didn't Acid state on another thread that the 700bhp is ******** ?

I think the last '60,000,000,000 BHP' E55K was proven to be running nothing like it and the new owner was paying for it to become fact.

Looks alright apart from the badges stuck everywhere like they would be on a Saxo or whatever the yoof drive these days.

Wonder what "uprated supercharger" means?

I have seen that car in the flesh IIRC, it was an absolute animal when I saw it (a few year back) and i think it was running about 600bhp. Personally I love the rims. A few extra badges on it from when I saw it. ;)

Why spend all that money to put heavy replica split rims on :(

I do believe the correct power output was stated by Acid when the car was for sale in the summer

Apart from that I believe it would make the next owner grin from ear to ear

same 20" on my car... great looking but once they get scrapped there's nothing that can be done as stainless steel one piece and as my tyres are stretched fair chance you will scrape them on the narrowest of kerbs... I'm waiting for tyres to wear out then will look for alternatives but may be 19".... don't know why but all the 'done up' e55's from around the Birmingham area are getting these wheels put on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom