700bhp E63 wagon..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonboyE63

Car
2012 E63 Wagon
Spotted this on e-bay earlier - not sure the seller knows how to hold a camera :) You'll know what i mean once you've seen the photos...
Nice looking, clean & low mileage example in the best colour...(in my opinon)

Last edited:
I'm sure i spotted the MSL photo on the MSL website a few weeks ago whilst researching them....

Yeah the angled photos do no favours!

Not sure many will want a cat S E63 at that price but you never know.

Its also been dropped right? That's not OEM ride height is it?

Incredible torque with those downpipes, nearly 1200nM! I'm tempted yet again!

This has been round before, different seller this time though, and moved from Leicester to Blackpool. Not surprised he's not had much chance to use it, since the previous advert was only in March! A warning sign maybe? Realised it's a pup and trying to shift it on?

Previous thread - E63 Estate | Spotted on eBay!
Previous ebay ad - 2013 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG 5.5 Bi-Turbo 560BHP Estate White Pearl LowMileage 40k | eBay
Previous ad slightly more realistically priced!

Mmm - Cocker St in Blackpool.:oops: 2 months in the seller's possession and not great Ebay feedback. Could go OK I suppose.

Also, why would you get it mapped at MSL then sell a week later... 🤔

I wonder if that means the previous owner couldn't sell privately...?

Surely no one will spend that much on a cat S.

I wouldn't that's for sure.
Could be hanging around a while at that price.
Notice the selling dealer makes no mention of it being a CAT S
Only in the HPI report is it mentioned.
Me neither.
Yeah noticed that too. Slightly disingenuous I thought!

Tbh alot of seller's are missing that bit out lately 😕

Tbh alot of seller's are missing that bit out lately 😕
I accidentally bought a cat S a couple of years ago. Didn't do my checks until after I'd collected the car! (It was relatively cheap, bought to do silly tuning with). I immediately rang the dealer and made my feelings on it not being declared very clear. Fair play to them, they refunded in full and collected the car from my house.
But lesson learned!

I accidentally bought a cat S a couple of years ago. Didn't do my checks until after I'd collected the car! (It was relatively cheap, bought to do silly tuning with). I immediately rang the dealer and made my feelings on it not being declared very clear. Fair play to them, they refunded in full and collected the car from my house.
But lesson learned!

You don't seem to like anything stock😀
Do you tune most machinery in the household?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom