722.6 automatic transmission

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cs1

Car
C220
Hi new here, I have a 2010 c class c220cdi automatic transmission. Car was doing well until one day it just lost and driving power but was still showing up on dash that was still in “d” but was not going anywhere. So had it put on merc computer amd never showed any codes. Got replacement box amd torque converter numbers the same and fitted it just before Xmas holidays was driving it for 3/4 days probably 200 miles and it done the exact same thing amd losing the will to live with it. Any help appreciated

Wow, you went for the nuclear option as step one!!
We're there other symptoms that lead you to suspecting that the gearbox and TC had failed?
Did you look into a possible selector module failure?

Hi Steveq are u meaning the selector stick inside the car or the electro plate. I just don’t understand why with a second hand box it drove for 200 miles amd then done the exact same. Thanks for reply

Hi Steveq are u meaning the selector stick inside the car or the electro plate. I just don’t understand why with a second hand box it drove for 200 miles amd then done the exact same. Thanks for reply
Because it wasn’t the box that was at fault I’m guessing ?

Have you checked again for any codes ? Could be the TCU that has gone chips.

Have you checked again for any codes ? Could be the TCU that has gone chips.
No not yet as the merc computer man is off until mon morning so hopefully get it put on then. Where is this part at amd is it expensive thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom