722.9 Valve Body and TCU Upgrade 7 speed transmission

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Hi

Guys

I am just gathering some interest if anyone would like to TCU remapping on the 7 Speed AMGs, both Converter and MCT based Transmissions are supported.Increased Line Pressure, Faster Shifting, More Precise Shifting.

Your valve body, it is modified using our proprietary techniques to increase line pressure and improve shifting characteristics. Next we make changes to the TCU electronics to compliment the physical modifications. Once complete, the valve body is bench tested.
The Valve Body Upgrade allows the transmission to apply the proper amount of line pressure to the clutch packs. This calculated increase prevents slipping of the clutches and allows the transmission to reliably handle higher torque output from the vehicle engine as well as expanding the lifespan of the transmission.

Prices will be given at a later stage and all this will be done at MSL within 1 day.

In the Next Few Weeks we will have a car ready for anyone wanting to test this out.

Thanks

Acid

Last edited:
Im looking for about 10 people to make this work, i already have 3 people.

The 7G transmission is the SLK55's main weakness, it's just slow for an AMG - so if the price is right then I'm defiantly in.

The 7G transmission is the SLK55's main weakness, it's just slow for an AMG - so if the price is right then I'm defiantly in.

its not a small job to do but im sure the price will be right.... all depends on how many people are intrested :D

Hey guys

I have got 5 people Confirmed is there anyone else who would like more info please contact me.

Thanks

Acid

QUICK UPDATE

I have Sent my Valve Body for the Mapping and hardware to Weistec.

Should be back next week will let you know on the testing

Acid

Hi

Guys

I am just gathering some interest if anyone would like to TCU remapping on the 7 Speed AMGs, both Converter and MCT based Transmissions are supported.Increased Line Pressure, Faster Shifting, More Precise Shifting.

Your valve body, it is modified using our proprietary techniques to increase line pressure and improve shifting characteristics. Next we make changes to the TCU electronics to compliment the physical modifications. Once complete, the valve body is bench tested.
The Valve Body Upgrade allows the transmission to apply the proper amount of line pressure to the clutch packs. This calculated increase prevents slipping of the clutches and allows the transmission to reliably handle higher torque output from the vehicle engine as well as expanding the lifespan of the transmission.

Prices will be given at a later stage and all this will be done at MSL within 1 day.

In the Next Few Weeks we will have a car ready for anyone wanting to test this out.

Thanks

Acid

Is this upgrade still available? and also if you have had it done your self, how effective was the upgrade? thanks in advance.

Is this upgrade still available? and also if you have had it done your self, how effective was the upgrade? thanks in advance.
Hi there

Sorry but unfortunately this is no longer a service we retail, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards, MSL

I just change gear about a second before I really need to change so in effect I have instant gearchange :p

Hi there

Sorry but unfortunately this is no longer a service we retail, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards, MSL

No problem, thanks for the offer of help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom