764BHP Stage 3 Weistec Build @ MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 91561

Hi Guys,

Not one for starting many threads on here, but thought it would be good to share with you my recent experience @ MSL and the build we have recently conducted on my C63.

I approached Acid last year with the view that I may potentially look to Supercharge my C63 in the future and we had numerous conversations around the future Spec and what was possible.

So I decided to go down to MSL to have a look earlier on this year and visit one of the events MSL had on. Even though it was stupidly busy and Acid was pulled from pillar to post, he took the time to talk to me about what we were looking to achieve and let me take out his C63 Stage 3 to compare. (Great sales pitch I know!). After driving his car briefly I was sold and took the plunge.

Prior my car has only had a Eurocharged remap, and made 516bhp but I wanted more and so we designed a new spec with a view we would make figures around 730bhp.

This is the spec we finally decided on:

Stage 3 Weistec Supercharger System - Currently 67mm pulley
Weistec TCU Remap
Weistec ECU Remap
Weistec Ice Tank
Killer Chiller
IPE Manifold & Full Valvetronic Exhaust System
KW DDC Coilovers
Quaife Diff
Boca Carbon Front & Rear Splitter
Forgestar CF10's - 19x8.5 Front and 19x10 Rear to fit 275s

The experience has been a great one, although it took a little longer than originally expected with some delays from the US & Customs the car was completed in a little over 3 weeks and has left me with a massive smile on my face.

The car made more power than we ever expected 764bhp and 696 ft lb torque at the fly wheel, and pulls like an absolute train in every gear.

Luckily Acid regularly kept me up to date with the build, and therefore I have tons of photo's and videos to use in this thread so everyone can see the transformation the car has gone through.

Pavel getting stuck in and removing the TCU to be sent off to the US

Let's get this car stripped......

KW DDC Coilovers arrived

KW Coilovers were fitted pretty quickly

Next up was the IPE - Some good pics of IPE v Stock

Time for Pavel to start fitting the IPE

The car was then put back on the floor for the Coilovers to settle

Acid went and got some tyres for the new wheels!

The new wheels and rubber were put on the car so we could see how she sat!

Some further pics of the exhausts and manifolds

Some further pics of the car on the ramp

After a long delay finally the SC arrived from Weistec and Acid and the team could go about installing this onto the car

Front mounted intercooler

Fans and ancillaries going back into the engine

Killer Chiller being fitted

Engine ready for the SC unit

Looking aggressive on the ramp

SC unit finally arrived

Weistec Catch Tank

Ice Tank was installed in the boot where the spare wheel goes

The car was then started for the first time

Ancillaries going back on the engine

Carbon diffuser was fitted

Video of the ice tank working

1st run on the road outside MSL on the famous strip

Some final coilover adjustments were then made

Then the 1st power run was made, the below is at the wheels power

The dyno run in all it's beauty

And the car as it is today all finished, well apart from some fine tuning and small teething problems.

I'd just like to say a big thank you to Pavel, Acid, Sarim and Adrian at MSL for putting up with me and for building the car. Also a big thank you to Ash @ ExecSpec for all his help. Lee, Bruno, Chris and the rest of the gang for their advice and anyone else that I've missed that has chipped in.

You should start more threads C. Good writeup and looking forward to seeing it soon. J

Looking good Craig. :D

Nice wip mate!:)

Managed a name change as well fella. :)

About time...

Managed a name change as well fella. :)

About time...

Literally happened the same time as I made this post, out with the old and in with the new.

I saw your car in flesh last month when i was there. Seems like you have pulled off an amazing transformation and not only you changed look and sound and power, you also invested well on cooling mods too..

I am sure you with enjoy this beast!!

Love it mate

Any videos out there of a stage 3 c63 would love to see it in action

Any videos out there of a stage 3 c63 would love to see it in action

I will get some proper videos this weekend once I've fine tuned coilovers and cooling.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, going to try do Heckfield Sat, doing the GTG in London on 5th July and Trax. Should be at the MSL meet up once they fix a date and TV2 in August.

Yes it does.....
An excellent write up and happy to have been around.
See you next week for a little road rage ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom