7g tronic mercedes e350 cdi 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Xemim11

Car
E350 cdi
Hi ,
I want to ask because from 7 months i have problem because i had issues with egr car been loosing power and changing gears on very high revs , so i gave my car to company with had good opinions they have rolls etc , i told them to remove egr and dpf and do remap and after that car had more power but gears start sliding pushing ,so they say it can be gearbox problem i gave my car to london for full gearbox recondition car been much better but it didnt been perfect sometimes i can feel push and gearbox is taking to much time to change gear i gave that car aswell to people who did remap to install original map but it didnt help and i dont know if they did that or no because they didnt gave me any proof from rolls , car is mercedes e350 cdi 2010 coupe any ideas what can be faulty because i spend already 4 k on that car and still have issues ,
Thank you

Hello X and welcome . You do realise that your car is technically no longer road legal if you have removed the Dpf and EGR . It may pass the MOT 'smoke' and emissions test but technically no longer road legal.

The re map to get over the lack of egr and dpf could be part of the gearbox 'problem'. Dpf Removal is it legal? -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom