8-hole alloys wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bolide

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW E39 525 Diesel Touring
Wanted, 6.5 x 15" 8-hole Mercedes alloys, singles or sets. Condition not important so long as they can be refurbished

Please email cars @ w124.co.uk or phone me

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

I have a set of 4 with tyres. The details should be in some of the older threads if you want to search.

They are currently near Edinburgh and I'll see them again tomorrow if you want pics or more details. I'm mostly in Bolton though.

Collecting might be a problem so if you're interested pm me and maybe we can sort something out.

I've got a set of 'RONAL' 17's if you want, they need refurbing, but they all have legal tyres and i'm selling them very cheap.

Wanted, 6.5 x 15" 8-hole Mercedes alloys, singles or sets. Condition not important so long as they can be refurbished

Please email cars @ w124.co.uk or phone me

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

I have 4 off my old 1988 300SE, have been sat outin garden for well over a year, free to collect if you wqant them

Paddy

Hi, interested in your Ronals.
[email protected] if you could send me some pics. Thanks.

I've got a set of 'RONAL' 17's if you want, they need refurbing, but they all have legal tyres and i'm selling them very cheap.

I have 4 off my old 1988 300SE, have been sat outin garden for well over a year, free to collect if you wqant them

Paddy

Thanks Paddy, I'll look you up next time I'm in Lincoln

Hi,

I have a set of 8 hole 15" with tyres if your still needing some?

I am always looking for sets. Where in the country are you? And are they MB wheels or copies? There is a surprising number of copies about

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

I am always looking for sets. Where in the country are you? And are they MB wheels or copies? There is a surprising number of copies about

Nick Froome
www.w124.co.uk

I'm from Hampshire. They are genuine MB wheels, I just looked on the back and they have the stamps etc, I can take a photo... They are the 7j rims too.

i have a 4 set of original alloys. they've done just over 100k. brand new tyres put on them last year £250 for the tyres alone. pm me, and make me an offer. am based in sw london. not sure whether the one in the boot is on an alloy either. will check.

i have a 4 set of original alloys. they've done just over 100k. brand new tyres put on them last year £250 for the tyres alone. pm me, and make me an offer. am based in sw london. not sure whether the one in the boot is on an alloy either. will check.

I am after a set and am based in Teddington, SW London. If you're interested please PM me, preferably with the ET and part number. Your user id is not accepting PM's.

Regards
Tim

I am after a set and am based in Teddington, SW London. If you're interested please PM me, preferably with the ET and part number. Your user id is not accepting PM's.

Regards
Tim

If you cannot get hold of a set I still want to sell mine. They are the 7j rims mb stamped up. All good condtion with recent tyres. Email me and I will send pics, [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom