80mm supercharger Pulley M113k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hunty2198

Car
CLS63 AMG
Hi all,
I’m looking to upgrade to the 80mm supercharger pulley. I previously had the 83, now currently using stock one. I’ve heard bad review from VRPSpeed and was wondering if there is a UK or German based company that manufactures these pulleys? Any links would be helpful direct to a reputable company.
Thanks

Attachments

• 73E1AC0A-CCF5-46DF-81C4-87CC105632CB.jpeg
    73E1AC0A-CCF5-46DF-81C4-87CC105632CB.jpeg
    352.2 KB · Views: 6
Interested to know as well. Looked around and most say anything smaller then 80mm would require additional cooling upgrades. I just want something a bit in line with OEM+ mods. Just that tad little more.

@Hunty2198 This vrp 80mm pulley, is this a fixed pulley or a clutch pulley? as Im after a clutch pulley upgrade

This guy has excellent feedback on the US AMG facebook page for tuning products.

Interested to know as well. Looked around and most say anything smaller then 80mm would require additional cooling upgrades. I just want something a bit in line with OEM+ mods. Just that tad little more.

@Hunty2198 This vrp 80mm pulley, is this a fixed pulley or a clutch pulley? as Im after a clutch pulley upgrade

It is a clutched pulley. I have already upgraded cooling with split cooling, water pump and intake. I’m tempted to find another 83mm as the more I look into VRP Speed, the more I hear about cheap Chinese products

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom