85 230ce coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It`s not one of the best(original) examples,is it?
Steering wheel,boot spoiler,alloys,chrome wheel arches(whats underneath?),front spoiler?, suggest someone`s tried to bling it up a bit - original is best.
Looks grubby inside.
Inspection a must..
Lapis blue metallic superb colour though - sets off chrome beautifully;)

It should go cheap enough though....

like the seller has sed needs a bit of work done, the interior seats look pretty filthy but perhaps they could be cleaned or retrimmed. The front spoiler needs re painting. Also needs a new antenna also but after all that and any other problems are sorted out could be a very nice car indeed pretty rare colour not seen many in that fab colour

As a late example of a W123 CE it looks Ok in the pics, of course reality may be something different.
The seller is being honest saying needs tidying but it doen't look too bad, lose the spoiler, fit new door seals, clean the interior and be prepared for rusty arches.

At least it has valid ticket.

Read the signals....Stained driver seats = dodgy brakes :crazy:

A very serious rust check will be needed. I notice "eyebrows" on the wheel arches, a sure sign of someone trying to hide tin worm.

W123's hide rust better than any other mercedes ever made... just remember that... you really have to start taking the whole car apart before you discover that you may only have been seperated from the road by insulation foam stuff!

I am going to see this car today. Its a stone's throw from my workshop. He wants £400 for it.

I am going to see this car today. Its a stone's throw from my workshop. He wants £400 for it.

See if you can take some better pictures interior and exterior

I've seen worse.

Take the silly Halfords bit off it and it's not a bad motor for beer money.

It's got 4/5 months' MOT so drive it, test it and of it fails on welding that's not economical, just sell it on and get your cash back.

Might even have a go at it myself.....................

I have a new car!!!!!!!!

Needs lots of tlc. But I am dead chuffed. I am finally back in the realms of MB ownership again.

It must have been Ok then.

Pics required..

even with stained seats.

By the way, did you ask how they had become so stained..???:crazy::D

I have a new car!!!!!!!!

Needs lots of tlc. But I am dead chuffed. I am finally back in the realms of MB ownership again.

Does that mean you bought it, do you have pics

I have a new car!!!!!!!!

Congratulations...bring her into resus...50mg of adrenalin please...watch her bp...

I will post some pics tomorrow. (forgot my camera) and yes I did buy it.
I am so pleased.

I have some work in front of me to get it up together but i cant wait to get my hands on it this week.

So what state is it really in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom