85 230ce coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The plan is to tackle the rust first........

Then if I have enough money left over..... do some modifications.

I am thinking about dupming the 230 engine and fitting somthing with 8 pots. Depends on the budget.

The front spoiler is repairable. I tell you what I do need. An interior.

Why not ask Jay for a quote to get it done in the same colour leather as his SEC ? ;)

Or MercMan .... just down the road from you ...

Last edited:
What's wrong with the interior other than needs a good clean?

yea try giving it proper cleaning first and see what happens

More......:eek:
Oi.......... What are you doing with a clean workshop? No work then ? :D :D :devil: :devil:

BlackC55 said:
I am thinking about dupming the 230 engine and fitting somthing with 8 pots. Depends on the budget.
Oooooo want a hand, Hmm where can I find an E55 AMG Engine:D :bannana: :bannana: Grav, sold yours yet?

Last edited:
Stop with all the ideas. Otherwise I will have to do them!!!

Stop with all the ideas. Otherwise I will have to do them!!!
As a person in the same profession as I, you know you want to and you know why, coz we have all the tools etc :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :D :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

Find a 55 engine then. ££££££££££££££ mega money I am sure?

As a person in the same profession as I, you know you want to and you know why, coz we have all the tools etc :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :D :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

Trouble is you get stuck doing other cars and customers wanting stuff powder coating don't you Ian...:D :devil:

I would love to do all of the above suggestions but at the moment it comes down to budget and time. If I am working on my car I am not working on a customers car and paying the rent.

Anyway.....find the 55 engine

There was a supercharged 55 engine on Ebay a while back for 5 grand ...

500 bhp in a w123 coupe would be :cool:

£5k. Thats not too bad.

Was second hand from a wrecker ....

Don't know if it included the loom , ecu etc etc

I spoke to Ian today about a V8 conversion and I keep thinking about it. A 119 engine maybe?

Side exit ehausts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom