86 R107 SL500 - too cheap?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mct_cars

Car
Mercedes R107 500 SL
If this is real, it looks really nice for being so cheap.

1986 MERCEDES 500 SL AUTO | eBay

Thing is, it's a really poor advert. The seller only ever looks to have sold Leap pad games then all of a sudden has over 100 farm machinery and classic cars for sale? All with very little detail....

educateandplay | eBay

All of the prices on the classic stuff looks really cheap to me?!?

Scammer has hacked account probably - the "email or mobile only" is a dead giveaway. Probably get a text saying "work away, car is stored and delivered under ebay buyer guarantee as long as you pay in full by paypal" or the likes.
His leappad listings show location whereas the cars etc dont, and communication method is different.

Somebody has moved quickly; all that's left on eBay is a couple of leappad ads now....

I just looked and there was a list of around 10 cars. I closed the link by accident and when I re-opened it all the listings seem to have been removed

This is a scam, quite a few of these ads on ebay going on.

This is a scam, quite a few of these ads on ebay going on.
Millions on Gumtree at the moment. After a while you learn to spot them - telephone number inwording of advert, oddly spaced or with full stops added.
I am looking for a van right now - the same pale blue Transit tipper has been on eighteen times since monday, from the midlands, to newcastle, to London, Liverpool et al. Ironic as it seems such a low mileage one !!!!!!!!!!!!

Millions on Gumtree at the moment. After a while you learn to spot them - telephone number inwording of advert, oddly spaced or with full stops added.
I am looking for a van right now - the same pale blue Transit tipper has been on eighteen times since monday, from the midlands, to newcastle, to London, Liverpool et al. Ironic as it seems such a low mileage one !!!!!!!!!!!!

I was reading somewhere that scammers such as these and the lottery wins,Nigerian kings etc put in little spelling mistakes and the like so that they weed out the more switched on people are left with those who are more susceptible to being scammed.

99.9% of ads on eBay and Gumtree are littered with spelling mistakes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom