8pm C5 or Channel 171 in HD Ice Road Truckers : Deadliest Roads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Hello

Watched this last week and thought it was great

On now 8pm

spotters don't seem to be bothered by anything these roads or drivers throw at them . wonder what these guys would make of the DALTON ? maybe that will come later in series . bet they will love wind chill factor lol. puppy theft tonight :eek:

This series is truly terrifying!! :eek::eek:

The Ledge has to be the most nerve racking drive out there. If driver error doesn't get you (what with it only being single track but with trucks and buses moving both ways) Nature will as the road seems to collapse at frequent intervals.

A must watch and on in 15min C4 :thumb:

Its great :)

If you have HD watch it in that as its good for the scenery also.

I'm recording it as watching children in need

Magnificent scenery, just don't look down!

Give me that road over the ' ring of death' anytime *

*M25 :)

Average of 7 deaths a day on the Ledge, not sure the M25 gets quite that bad? If another truck doesn't get you Nature will by collapsing the road, or dropping a mountain on you!

Breathtaking driving road, literally!

Saw it last night and could not believe what was going on. One of the " Spotters" whacking a rock out from between the rear wheeels with an iron bar and in grave danger of puncturing the tyres at the same time, lorries passing each other with wheels hanging over the edge of a precipice, queues of cars in both directions etc etc.

Makes my journey to work seem like childs play!

Stopped watching it 'cos it was giving me a headache, what with the tension of the sheer (!) madness of the roads and that bloke with the multi coloured hair doing his pieces over and over I felt like I had just done an hour on the M25 in a Reliant Robin !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom