8pm Tonight (Sun)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
OK, Top Gear lovers, we know what we'll be doing, looking forward to sharing our favourite parts later.

For the others, do something that is not watching TV or:

BBC1, Rough Diamond. Never heard of it might be your thing. Don't watch this if you have seen it before, hate it and write on forums about hating it but watch it every week.

ITV. In my parts you get "Wild at Heart". Never heard of it might be your thing. Don't watch this if you have seen it before, hate it and write on forums about hating it but watch it every week.

CH4. Feral Children. Sounds like it could be educational. Don't watch this if you don't like educational programmes and write on forums about hating educational programmes but watch many educational programmes every week.

Five. Part way through "Batman Returns". An idea to watch this from the start unless you have seen it before, hate it and write on forums about hating it but watch reruns.

My top non Top Gear viewing tip is Sky Movies 4, "Mr and Mrs Smith". Great film. However don't watch this if you have seen it before, hate it and write on forums about hating it but watch reruns.

I am NOT being sarcastic (that's for you John :bannana: )

Graham
telling it as it is

Last edited:

Graham
telling it as it is
Okay,
Your spelling is atrocious :D :D

Regards
John the sarcastic

P.S. I never saw any spelling miss steaks

OK, Top Gear lovers, we know what we'll be doing, looking forward to sharing our favourite parts later.

BBC1, Rough Diamond. Never heard of it might be your thing. Don't watch this if you have seen it before, hate it and write on forums about hating it but watch it every week.

ITV. In my parts you get "Wild at Heart". Never heard of it might be your thing. Don't watch this if you have seen it before, hate it and write on forums about hating it but watch it every week.

CH4. Feral Children. Sounds like it could be educational. Don't watch this if you don't like educational programmes and write on forums about hating educational programmes but watch many educational programmes every week.

Five. Part way through "Batman Returns". An idea to watch this from the start unless you have seen it before, hate it and write on forums about hating it but watch reruns.

My top non Top Gear viewing tip is Sky Movies 4, "Mr and Mrs Smith". Great film. However don't watch this if you have seen it before, hate it and write on forums about hating it but watch reruns.

Graham
telling it as it is

PMSL :D

John .. stop using Graham's login ... multiple forum identities are not permitted !

John .. stop using Graham's login ... multiple forum identities are not permitted !

pmsl :rock:

Doesn't bear thinking about ! He had me fooled for a moment though ;)

S.

Graham
telling it as it is

With humour like this who needs Top Gear :rolleyes:.

Ahh, bless my girlfriend..deeply engrossed in the new Madonna DVD...little does she know that the performance will shortly be coming to an abrupt switch to TG...look at her tapping her feet to the music....awww :cool:

Ahh, bless my girlfriend..deeply engrossed in the new Madonna DVD...little does she know that the performance will shortly be coming to an abrupt switch to TG...look at her tapping her feet to the music....awww :cool:

PMSL

My mrs said she wants to watch Wild at Heart, so looks like I'll have to retreat to the shed again.
Shame, 8 speaker surround sound, plasma tv, beer on tap...........
I think I can suffer it:devil: :devil: :D

Ooooh - that sounded so evil :devil: :devil: you must let us know the reaction :D :D

Just got to walk the dog then TG time. Wifey watches it just to look at the cars so she tells me. I rather suspect it has something to do with hamster :rolleyes:

My mrs said she wants to watch Wild at Heart, so looks like I'll have to retreat to the shed again.
Shame, 8 speaker surround sound, plasma tv, beer on tap...........
I think I can suffer it:devil: :devil: :D

What you will put up with for your fave proggy:rolleyes: :p

Uh oh, she's singing along now, really enjoying this DVD...the switch is gonna cause probs :devil:

Come 8PM I'm going out to get my lovely chicken/naan take away from the kebab shop - yummy...:)

Uh oh, she's singing along now, really enjoying this DVD...the switch is gonna cause probs :devil:

Have you thought out your exit strategy yet? Or rather Madonna's exit strategy ;) - or maybe it will be your exit strategy in the end anyway:D :D

Have you got a webcam? I thnk I'd rather watch what happens in your house than Top Gear
biggrin.gif

Ha Ha Ha .... :D

Just spat tea out on my desk watching the Stig nearly fall out of the tractor as it went round the corner ......

Very funny !!

I howled as they commented on the number of knobs in May's Fiat Panda :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom