95 W202 C180 rear mirror/door red lights blinking after unlocking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bravedude

Car
1995 W202 C180
Hello fans of mbclub! I just joined the club and hope to be here for good. I drive a 1995 W202 C180 ESPRIT. I've come to love this motor for its endurance and simplicity. But for the past few months till now only the red light indicator on the door handle and rear mirror flashes when locking and UNLOCKING as well. I bought new batteries but still the same story. The car starts and drives alright though. I need help and advice to the following questions:
  1. Why red light flashes when the car is unlocked with the remote?
  2. Why is the green light not working anymore?
Great thanks in advance! Cheers!

bravedude said:
Hello fans of mbclub! I just joined the club and hope to be here for good. I drive a 1995 W202 C180 ESPRIT. I've come to love this motor for its endurance and simplicity. But for the past few months till now only the red light indicator on the door handle and rear mirror flashes when locking and UNLOCKING as well. I bought new batteries but still the same story. The car starts and drives alright though. I need help and advice to the following questions:

[*]Why red light flashes when the car is unlocked with the remote?
[*]Why is the green light not working anymore?
Great thanks in advance! Cheers!

Welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I am looking at getting the c150 w202 1.8 petrol manual 1995 model in the near future wud u recommend this car as wud want it dropping 40mm on set of 18s etc many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom