A Beaut. 124 24v Estate For Sale in Lancashire.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
QUOTE:-

I am very reluctantly selling this great W124 as i have recently purchased a W211 E Class estate.
The W124 has been such a fantastic car that i hope i do not live to regret changing.

He will.

QUOTE:-

I am very reluctantly selling this great W124 as i have recently purchased a W211 E Class estate.
The W124 has been such a fantastic car that i hope i do not live to regret changing.

He will.

my thoughts entirely. lovely vehicle

Yep, undoubtedly will regret changing after 10 years trouble free service!

The creature comforts, easy speed and general up-to-dateness of the W211 will no doubt make it a pleasure to pilot, but I am very sure they will miss lots about the old car.

Could be a business idea there - buy it off them, wait for the regret to sink in then sell it back at twice the price ;)

Mentions wear on the drivers seat .

Car has mushroom leather door cards , but cloth seats which do not quite match the rest of the interior . Something not quite right there . Seven seat leather interior been replaced with 5 seat cloth interior perhaps ?

Last edited:
Well spotted that man, totally missed it myself. Didnt miss the lovely steering wheel though.

Door card are very worn and grubby in the back. As you say - something not quite right there.

CHEERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom