A black CLS55 with a LIGHT interior (and it's not grey!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It looks like a very well cared for example. the colour combo (albeit a bit too caramel for me) is a major plus to me!

The colour of the leather would look better with a deep clean to remove the shine. Lovely car though.

that’s a designo interior 💥

Interesting that your old CLS55 didn't have door cards that marched the porcelain seats., unlike this one that does have matching door cards.

I did note that if you run the VRM through the gov's MOT checker it lists the car as a CLK55.......

Thats designo. Mine (tanzanite met blue) has the full cashmere beige landscape interior with no black at all. I love it. Such a warm light and airy place to sit Took me two and a half years to find a blue /beige one, and have not seen one up for sale since. I apreciate most prefer ,and so were ordered with black.

Interesting that your old CLS55 didn't have door cards that marched the porcelain seats., unlike this one that does have matching door cards.

that’s because my old CLS5 interior was not full leather interior - as in leather on dash, door tops, like this one is

Quite like that - something different.

Sort of mustard yellow but as said, without the shine would be better.

Looks like a nice example.

I saw that that the other day and I love the colour combo - reminds me a bit of the IWC Edition leather and I like having the seats and door card inserts in that colour with everything else black, I think it looks great.

Are you still looking for one Buffy d?

There is a nice black 2006 model for sale recently posted you may have seen.

I can't remember what your requirements were though.

Are you still looking for one Buffy d?

There is a nice black 2006 model for sale recently posted you may have seen.

I can't remember what your requirements were though.

Thanks for thinking of me, but I have actually just put a deposit down on one so I should, hopefully, be joining the AMG owners' inner circle very soon! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom