Hmmmm?

• Their bridges are too low?

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Their vans are too high?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Their drivers are just plain stupid?

Votes: 52 83.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_0043_zps8f49db15.jpg

That Volvo appears to have a rather soft tyre.

I have to confess to driving a Luton Transit into the overhead canopy at a filling station. Fortunately I was only going very slowly but the van did stop very suddenly. I remember looking at the ground past the end of the bonnet, thinking "what the blazes did I just hit, I didn't see anything"......then slowly raising my eyes when it dawned on me what I was driving. The lass behind the counter was falling about laughing. "Happens all the time" she said. I did have some explaining to do when I returned the hire van -which had a lovely dent in the bodywork.

Easily done!

I saw a van on Sunday with a decent sized dent across the front of the roof. I guess someone had tried to park in a car park with height restriction in place.

Was the bus off route?(the max height sign is clearly visible-unbelievable really!).

It came down the road and is ment to turn right just before the bridge, but this morning he forgot to turn and went straight under the bridge. The driver has done the route for years, luckily near the start of the route so not too many passengers..

It came down the road and is ment to turn right just before the bridge, but this morning he forgot to turn and went straight under the bridge. The driver has done the route for years, luckily near the start of the route so not too many passengers..
^ i drive for a living too -thats the trouble with routine,as hard as you try to concentrate your mind can wander now & then,luckily no-one was hurt.

Absolute idiots, should always be fully aware of the height of their equipment.

gas

Did you see the gas come spraying out of the roof a/c unit!?

Obviously bad and stupid drives.. i mean when they get close to the bridge the yellow lights are what they should have payed attention to,not the sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom