A Business

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Happy Birthday

Well today is the first birthday of the 124works. I would like to thank everyone who has graced my place with their vehicles or has just dropped in for a cuppa.

Congratulations, Ian. It must be tough starting a business from scratch, but you seem to have built a fan base very quickly! Many happy returns.

Well today is the first birthday of the 124works. I would like to thank everyone who has graced my place with their vehicles or has just dropped in for a cuppa.

Wow! Congratulations Ian - I hope it has given what you want. As far as Carol and I are concerned we have gained not only a dammed fine mechanic but more importantly, a good friend :)

All the best Ian

:D Happy birthday to 124 Works;) Well done Ian and may your business go from strength to strength.

Kind regards
John

Blimey Ian, just like the Queen, two birthdays ;)

Happy Birthday 124Works :)

Blimey Ian, just like the Queen, two birthdays ;)

Happy Birthday 124Works :)

Rumours that Ian is a Queen are grossly exaggerated.

I think :confused:

Last edited:
It was going from Strength to Strengh yesterday....I did not manage to get away till after 7...

Well done Ian, a good honest business down there and everything done as it should be.

You will be branching out to open 'W210 works' next :)

Ian

Last edited:
Great to see a first birthday... I still remember the the cold days rubbing down a metro.
Weld done mate.

You even make a good cuppa

Congratulations Ian, It was nice to meet "both" Ians in person

I wish you every continued success and hope the business does all you want from it.

Warmest regards
Rebel

Well done mate and I hope to follow your sucess.

Well done Ian, it was a few years back for my first:eek: blimey that many:D ah well, good on ya, happy birthday 124 Works

I was looking at my diary today and realized that it is two years yesterday that 124 works started up. I am still going however as with everyone else within the trade Ooop Narth, times are tight. I have seen friends close workshops in my area, not nice but thats life. Like to thank everyone who has supported me over these two years, good or bad (you learn from your mistakes). Hope I can post again next July.

Well done and here's looking forward to seeing this thread rejuvenated next year.

Regards
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom