A Charity track day at Goodwood 30th November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
Around 8-10 of us forum members are booked onto a Goodwood trackday on Friday 30th November, Its a charity based day on behalf of the 'Eve Appeal' the cost is only £150 for the day, this is an absolute bargin for Goodwood, albeit it would be a nice gesture to further contribute to the charity at the end of the day, via an additional donation. 3 of our group went to this event last year and had great fun, last hour only us 3 on circuit all on our own, seem to recall got a infamous whooping from Simon M and his 63 that day, but I hold no grudges!

Having spoken to the 'Eve Appeal' organisers this morning, they tell me they have a few places available, so just alerting you guys to the oppotunity, its a 25 car max day, usual Goodwood format, 5 cars max on circuit at any time, and a 98DB sound level, albeit I have been informed that Goodwood will work with people if just over. Goodwood instructor also available for tution if wanted, let me know if your interested.

Guys already attending,

Simon M C63AMG
Mika, C63AMG,
Acej, C63AMG
Charles Morgan, TBA,
Ricky S, E55AMG
Lagerlout, TBA,
Maff, McClaren or Ferrari
Alx, CL600
Further 2 no. paid for, but I messed up the dates (really sorry), just awaiting confirmation that the 2 can make the correct date.

There is a possiblity that a few of us will meet up the night before for an evening meal and a few drinks, and then stay overnight local to the track. But need to discuss this further.

Last edited:
revised group, thanks Alps, sorry for the mess up,

Guys already attending,

Simon M C63AMG
Mika, C63AMG,
Acej, C63AMG
Charles Morgan, TBA,
Ricky S, E55AMG
Lagerlout, TBA,
Alx, CL600
Alps E55AMG
Further 1 no. paid for, but I messed up the dates (really sorry), just awaiting confirmation that the 1 other can make the correct date.

not a problem Ricky, thanks for letting me know :)

A revised update of our forum members attending this charity track day at Goodwood on Friday 30th November.

Simon M C63AMG
Mika, C63AMG,
Acej, C63AMG
Charles Morgan, TBA,
Ricky S, E55AMG
Lagerlout, TBA,
Alx, CL600
Alps E55AMG
Lopes 80. Subaru

Last edited:
it's looking increasingly likely that I'm going to be unemployed by then, so at least being a gentleman of leisure I won't have an issue getting the day off.

However, it's probably unwise for me to be booking up track days with no regular income. I might come along to say hi though (in the Panda!) and scrounge a ride if anyone's accomodating enough..

Cheers,

Gaz

Greg, you have PM.

Updated list of guys linked to this forum or friend of attending this charity trackday in November, along with some of the charties attendants.

Simon M C63AMG
Mika, C63AMG,
Acej, C63AMG
Charles Morgan, TBA,
Ricky S, E55AMG
Lagerlout, TBA,
Alx, CL600
Alps E55AMG
Lopes 80. Subaru
AM. Clio

Can't wait Ricky

I might also stay down the night before but won't be able to confirm till a couple of weeks before, so if others end up booking something please pm me where.

Cheers

Just to give the revised list of guys attending The Eve Appeal Charity track in November, (30th)

Simon M C63AMG
Mika, C63AMG,
Acej, C63AMG
Ricky S, E55AMG
Lagerlout, TBA,
Maff, TBA
Alps E55AMG
Lopes 80. Subaru
AM. Clio
CW. Porsche.

i am also told by the organizers that the editor of a trackday mag is attending, so additional interest there, looking forward to it all.

If I can get the day off and the weather is nice, I'm keen to come along and be with you all, if that's cool with you?

:thumb:

If I can get the day off and the weather is nice, I'm keen to come along and be with you all, if that's cool with you?

As ever rash, be pleased to enjoy your company mate, see how the weather goes on the day, might have to put a coat on thou! Brrrr!

Still not going in manuel thou, need more training!

As ever rash, be pleased to enjoy your company mate, see how the weather goes on the day, might have to put a coat on thou! Brrrr!

Still not going in manuel thou, need more training!

Yes, it would be great to catch up with you again :)

Coat - check.
Starting to turn cold now, eh.
But I don't mind it because the car prefers the nice cool air :)

I want to see you utilising "M" mode... Or else!! :rock:

;)

Even if it is wet, you are more than welcome to come and have a few scary laps ;)

Spaces available at the Goodwood track day

Just to advise, that I am told today by the Eve Appeal Charity running this Goodwood track day on the 30th November, that there are now two places available (two of their people dropped out), so anyone wanting to join the group of our forum members on the day, please post up or PM your interest, its only £150 for the day.

Who dat? Mark Hales?

Nick Froome

Nick, I am not party to the name of the chap I am afraid, but could probaly find out if it was of great interest to you. Out of interest , who is 'Mark Hales'

Sean? Let that GT3 breathe....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom