A chelsea manager, Northwest and a MB..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mobeyone

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280 S211
My brother was at uni and happened to be passing a nearby MB garage when there was a lot commotion..

DSC02560a.jpg

A certain Mr Mourinio and a lovely looking CL:cool:

Edited - schoolboy error.

Last edited:
He is going to love you for printing his number plate.

gary

Clucking bell that looks intimidating! How it should be! :D

He is going to love you for printing his number plate.

gary
surely his car will be photographed every day by anyone and everyone that gets the oppurtunity. Was it a personalised number or a Milton Keynes area type registration.

Nice looking beast, I wonder if Mercedes-Benz have loaned it to him?

John

If it is a loaner, it sure beats the A Class that Tony Purslow expect me to drive! :)

surely his car will be photographed every day by anyone and everyone that gets the oppurtunity. Was it a personalised number or a Milton Keynes area type registration.

Nice looking beast, I wonder if Mercedes-Benz have loaned it to him?

John

The danger as I have been told by the police is cloning steal a new CL and put that number plate on it and the police will not stop you because its kosher, well the plate no is.

gary

The danger as I have been told by the police is cloning steal a new CL and put that number plate on it and the police will not stop you because its kosher, well the plate no is.

gary
Hi Gary,
I can understand your point, but it is the law that we must display our reg no so anyone that wants to clone it can do just that.

Before replying to your very fair point, I logged onto Mercedes-Benz UK and checked their used cars. They make no effort to block out the registered number, I don't know if this link will work, but it is a similar CL to the one posted by Mobeyone. £115,000 + car with the registered number clear for all to see. CL600 with ALL the whistles and bells, including Night View Assist? :bannana: :bannana:

I FULLY respect the views of all of us including myself that opt to blot out the number, but in reality it is not really a big issue?

Beautiful looking car htat will loose shed loads of money in the next few years. (gas guzzler bracket)

John

Beautiful looking car htat will loose shed loads of money in the next few years. (gas guzzler bracket)
Courtesy of Parkers:

Mercedes-Benz CL600 Bi-Turbo 2d Auto 2006/55
Average mileage 10,000 miles
Original Price £98,057
Franchised Dealer £53,695
Independent Dealer £51,810
Private Good £48,515
Private Poor £43,805
Part Exchange £46,160

OUCH! You're going to feel that £400 road tax aren't you? I mean, once you've lost £45k in depreciation in the first year of ownership.

This is my last word on this subject, john can argue the hind legs of a donkey, at the moment pictures of car Reg Plates (we are not talking about car showrooms etc) along with the police automatic number plate picture taking is being challenged as a "Breach of Human Rights" issue, its that sort world we live in again.

gary

That really is a beautiful car. I have always admired Mr. Mourinho's dress sense- Understated but elegant, and this is the logical extension of it. The car I'll buy when I get my next pay rise :rolleyes:

Very nice. Think it gives a far better impression than some of the flashy "rides" beloved by the footballing fraternity... Understated but clearly fast and expensive... I'll stop dribbling now.:bannana:

On Jose's wages, whats 45k loss in a year? About 1%?

I'm sure he'll be beside himself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom