A Class 180 sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cooks

Car
W124 Coupe,TREK Bike
I went down to Brentford Mercedes Middlesex at 16:00 appointment to pick up my A class 180 sport what a plavor,4 hours and then to find out after going over it there had been previous damage to the car, window door trim out of line, passenger door had a gap at the pillar, the rear quarter paint blend was out and so on.it took half hour for the manager to even come over to speak to me, total rubbish customer service and experience it was like as if i was at Asda doing my shopping.:fail:mad:

Hope you didn't buy the car. Seriously 4 hours? Don't know how you had the patience - I would have walked after an hour at most. Asda would have treated you much better. Disappointing experience is probably an understatement.

Done up like a kipper ?

And that's the things that you noticed in that time.

Who knows what else has happened to it.

I don't know how old the car was, but from a main dealer you should be expecting perfection, or at least a previously agreed list of insignificant faults.

smokies.jpg

The car was 16 plate, my son who was with me tweeted MB in Stuttgart. I called the dealer yesterday and they tell me head office know what happened and are dealing with finding me a car ASAP, and their will be a good will gesture .

Hopefully their goodwill gesture will be to supply you a brand new one , or at worst an ex-demo with no prior damage. Well , you can always hope . Otherwise I would be telling that particular dealer where to shove his cars. I am constantly amazed at the **** service people get when buying such an expensive purchase as a car (any model ) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom