A Class & HUD Option

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ah I see, but is there a way of finding out which dealership is getting that one?

Ah I see, but is there a way of finding out which dealership is getting that one?

They’re pretty freely dealer transferred between dealerships. I think we’re so close to the end of the year that a fresh order wouldn’t come in time. You could always place your own factory order and see what offers are on in January if you’re not in a rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some bad news for you [emoji3525]

The A250 4Matic has been dropped from December production. You can still get the 220 4Matic and 250 front wheel drive, but they’ve decided it’s too close to the A35 in pricing to do both.

JBD - is the A35 order book open yet?

Thanks

Some bad news for you [emoji3525]

The A250 4Matic has been dropped from December production. You can still get the 220 4Matic and 250 front wheel drive, but they’ve decided it’s too close to the A35 in pricing to do both.

Just my luck that the model I want is delayed in production :(
Have you any more info on when the A250 4Matic would be available?
If I had placed my order with either the broker or the Mercedes dealer what would have happened in regards of my deposit final balance and would there have been any thing to compensate me?

I am gutted by that news but it is the spec I want so I will just have to wait until it's available I suppose and buy a cheap runabout for the time being.

I am still wondering where that one A250 4Matic is going to be delivered though?

Thanks for the update JBD!

Just my luck that the model I want is delayed in production :(
Have you any more info on when the A250 4Matic would be available?
If I had placed my order with either the broker or the Mercedes dealer what would have happened in regards of my deposit final balance and would there have been any thing to compensate me?

I am gutted by that news but it is the spec I want so I will just have to wait until it's available I suppose and buy a cheap runabout for the time being.

I am still wondering where that one A250 4Matic is going to be delivered though?

Thanks for the update JBD!

It’s not delayed, it’s been discontinued. Unless I or a broker could find you one already in build, you’re not getting one [emoji3525]

JBD - is the A35 order book open yet?

Thanks

It is indeed. We’re taking orders for first production in December and January

How do you see option prices and spec it? I cant see it appearing on any configurator, either UK or European.

Do you know if it will be available without the aero bits?

Thanks

How do you see option prices and spec it? I cant see it appearing on any configurator, either UK or European.

Do you know if it will be available without the aero bits?

Thanks

It’s all live on the MBUK website, I’ve been on it this morning. The aero pack isn’t standard

Yes I have seen the configuration site as well and I am really glad that the aero pack isn't standard because that's not what I want with my spec.

I don't want the car to look like a 'boy racer' vehicle and look inviting to would be thieves etc... because I am a mature ( old git ) gentleman now.

But could someone please please tell me the main differences between the A250 4Matic Premium Plus Auto spec and the new A35 spec because I get blinded with all of the other items listed.

I am glad to see leather interior listed as an option though which wasn't with the A250!

I do notice however that the A35 will cost more than the A250 I originally wanted but can't get because it has been discontinued from the range even before they have been produced.

Yes I have seen the configuration site as well and I am really glad that the aero pack isn't standard because that's not what I want with my spec.

I don't want the car to look like a 'boy racer' vehicle and look inviting to would be thieves etc... because I am a mature ( old git ) gentleman now.

But could someone please please tell me the main differences between the A250 4Matic Premium Plus Auto spec and the new A35 spec because I get blinded with all of the other items listed.

I am glad to see leather interior listed as an option though which wasn't with the A250!

I do notice however that the A35 will cost more than the A250 I originally wanted but can't get because it has been discontinued from the range even before they have been produced.

You may still be able to get a 250, but you’ll need to get an order down sharpish

It’s all live on the MBUK website, I’ve been on it this morning. The aero pack isn’t standard

It appears you can only get the 19" AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels and the AMG Night package in conjunction with the AMG Aerodynamics package. Also, no 718 Cayman-style Dynamic Select knob and other buttons on the steering wheel.

If I really wanted an a250cdi 4matic blah blah blah I think I’d have contacted my nearest dealer, or friendliest broker and got the one in the exact spec you want, that seems to be out there.

But that’s just me

It appears you can only get the 19" AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels and the AMG Night package in conjunction with the AMG Aerodynamics package. Also, no 718 Cayman-style Dynamic Select knob and other buttons on the steering wheel.

Yep, they all come in one pack together. Rotary controllers on the wheel are on C63 and I’m assuming the A45 when that comes out.

So I finally took the plunge......

I have ordered a Mercedes Benz A35 in Polar White, AMG Premium Plus Pack, With Black Leather interior including advanced sat nav and HUD. (Exc Aero Pack)

Mercedes Benz have done me a good deal vs brokers and I am happy to wait until mid February - March for the car.

All I have to do now is remain calm and patient until it arrives.... Oh and keep checking Youtube for any updated videos.

Does anyone know if the suspension will be be firmer in the A35 as opposed to the A250?
Or is comfort setting the same across all models?

Thanks!

JB :)

I have ordered a Mercedes Benz A35 in Polar White, AMG Premium Plus Pack, With Black Leather interior including advanced sat nav and HUD. (Exc Aero Pack)

Mercedes Benz have done me a good deal vs brokers and I am happy to wait until mid February - March for the car.

All I have to do now is remain calm and patient until it arrives.... Oh and keep checking Youtube for any updated videos.

Does anyone know if the suspension will be be firmer in the A35 as opposed to the A250?

Thanks!

The 35 will have unique suspension set up, like any other AMG

Thanks!

Enjoy:):thumb:

I have used the DriveTheDeal price to achieve a similar deal from a local main dealer - the last 4 times they have got within £ 1,500 of DTD and I thought that was a small premium to pay for a local car.
£1,500 is still a fair wedge of cash extra, when you can still get it from your local dealer, through Drive the Deal.

When I made my enquiry with DTD about which dealer my car would come from I was told it could be around Devon or Dorset which is a long way from Manchester where I live :(

Has anyone got got any feedback on the value of having the 'Advanced Connectivity Package' installed on their vehicles and if they feel it's worth the extra £495 to have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom