A Class & HUD Option

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£1,500 is still a fair wedge of cash extra, when you can still get it from your local dealer, through Drive the Deal.
DTD tend use dealers far away from me. Every time I have spoken to them the deals were in Scotland and ‘down west’ - I live in Essex. The last car I bought had a list of £ 56k, bought for £ 44k so a £ 1,500 difference was only 2%.

DTD tend use dealers far away from me. Every time I have spoken to them the deals were in Scotland and ‘down west’ - I live in Essex. The last car I bought had a list of £ 56k, bought for £ 44k so a £ 1,500 difference was only 2%.
Mmm, fair enough 2% doesn't sound a lot, but it's still a grand an a half more, even travelling to pick it up, which wouldn't be that big a chore, would it? And the cost fuel, train whatever, it's still a fair wedge saved. :)

So I finally took the plunge......

I have ordered a Mercedes Benz A35 in Polar White, AMG Premium Plus Pack, With Black Leather interior including advanced sat nav and HUD. (Exc Aero Pack)

Mercedes Benz have done me a good deal vs brokers and I am happy to wait until mid February - March for the car.

All I have to do now is remain calm and patient until it arrives.... Oh and keep checking Youtube for any updated videos.

Does anyone know if the suspension will be be firmer in the A35 as opposed to the A250?
Or is comfort setting the same across all models?

Thanks!

JB :)
Great to hear they're willing to do deals already! I'm really keen to order one to replace my wife's Golf R but will need to wait until we can test drive one - hopefully not too long! I'm having a job speccing one for under £40K though (don't want to get stung for the ridiculous RFL surcharge)!

I saw the first A Class advert on TV last night and they do make it look new and exciting showing the cars features and benefits, so they must have full order books for the car to back up the TV advert promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom