A Class (very) cheap lease deal or mis-price?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The A220cdi AMG auto (not night pack) was £139 recently with quite a few places, so this is probably a genuine deal.

They may have very limited numbers at this price and probably to be done before the end of August too to hit quarterly figures.

15,000 miles a year for under £150 a month is worth considering for sure.

6+35 15k Miles p/a
Initial Payment: £895.26

Additional Fees: £180 INC VAT

£149.21 Per Month, INC VAT

Also remember, these may be in stock and pre facelift models, luckily there is sod all difference between pre and post facelift. ;)

I've just emailed them to say I'll have one.

£4400 for 2 years and 30k miles on a brand new A220cdi Night Edition Auto is a no brainer.

I'll let you know what they say.

I Think I'll have one of these of this offer is genuine, let me know when they get back to you.

Stupid question as I've never done this before.
Is the deposit paid then no payments for six months, or is it just a deposit which is then 'lost' and payment starts after a month?

Stupid question as I've never done this before.
Is the deposit paid then no payments for six months, or is it just a deposit which is then 'lost' and payment starts after a month?

It's the initial rental payment due at the start - and then the normal rental starts with the second month.

So 6+35 means 36 months rental where the payment in month 1 is 6 times the the other monthly payments.

Hmmmm... They all seem to have disappeared.
Thought it might be too good to be true.

Hmmmm... They all seem to have disappeared.
Thought it might be too good to be true.

There are some times good deals that are on very small numbers (or even just 1) of ex-stock cars - basically priced to shift quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom