A-Class w176 Electric seats and dimming mirror retro fit.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dandav1985

Car
Mercedes-Benz A Class 1.8 A200 CDI AMG Sport
Hello

New to the forum, I have a 2013 A200 AMG night edition. Comes well spec'd with the hardon kardon. Two things i'd like to retro fit are Electric front seats see link MERCEDES A CLASS W176 2012-2016 AMG SPORT FULL LEATHER SEATS COMPLETE BLACK RED | eBay
and the auto dimming rear view mirror, which i have and have fitted but there seems to be now wiring for the mirror to plug into.

My question is would the seats be a direct fit?? I have none electric seats at the min and anyone know where I can buy the loom for the auto dimming mirror.

Cheers Dan

Talk to Comand Online. You have to modify the factory suppled mirror loom to retrofit it, and its best done with the special crimp tool to put little MQS contacts on. (Am thinking of listing this in the online shop)

Retrofitting the seats needs body loom, and will need the switch packs for the doors, possibly door controllers, and you'll need the seat controllers, and lumbar support controllers which I think are on the seat. Theres data card updates, and lots of SCN coding needed to make this lot work. To install the body loom, it is seats and carpets out, and probably the stereo out also (i.e. a good few hours), but a nice retrofit. I would get a few door card clips also - and replace any that look every slightly suspect.

That salvage company is Excellent, really nice guys.

If that was available a couple of months back, i'd have bought them and put them in my wife's A class - instead she bought a Mini Clubman with electric memory seats...

Cheers

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom