A-Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VikJ

Car
2014 W246 B180CDi AMG Line Premium
I am in the market to buy a second car which has to have 4 doors and be fairly cheap to run and insure and the A-Class caught my eye. Unfortunately, my budget is £6k max.

Just wondering what peoples views on them are as I know theres a few owners on this forum. Found the one below on Autotrader. Although I'd prefer something higher, I wouldn't have a problem with a nice classic.

1998 S Reg Mercedes-benz A140 Classic 1.4 A-Class
Petrol, Red, Hatchback, 40,000 miles , 5 Doors. ABS, Adjustable Seat Height, Alarm, Central Door Locking, Electric Adjustable Mirror, Electric Windows, In Car Entertainment, Passenger Air Bag, Power-Assisted Steering, Full Service History. £5,995.

How about this for a bargain!

1999 MERCEDES-BENZ A140 Classic ACS, 1999,
S reg. 15000 miles, met grey, one lady owner, full Merc history, genuine mileage, absolutely immaculate throughout. £5,995 .

its ok if you like the ACS and intend to keep it for a while. I personally don't see the point.

the ACS is worse than having a manual mercedes for resale. ACS is the auto clutch system

They make for a brilliant 2nd car, cheap to run & insure, comfy & quiet - and exceptionaly roomy on the inside for a car with such a small footprint.

:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom