A day from the diary of a BMW driver...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzedUP

MB Enthusiast
Car
NA
LOL, found this very funny...:D

A day from the diary of a BMW driver...

"The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn. Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane.

Anywayz, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph! Naturally, I got within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way. Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car. Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast!

Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my drivers licence to a police station to be sent away to have some points put on (they're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3 L). But the man at the police station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me!

See, now THAT'S the sort of respect you get when you own and drive a BMW!

BMW driver is absolutely incandescent with rage if i pass him during the week
in my Skoda Octavia , and will instantly get into BMW lane to regain his proper place . BUT , come the weekend , if i am swanning around in the mighty MERC , he knows his place , and gets out of the way , ........eventually , and not with good grace.:dk:

hi hear i have for sail my led rear lights for a bmw e36 coupe
i tock these off my car wen i decided to brake the car for spear parts these lights are still available and Nelly 200 new
so im asking 70 ono

:crazy:

God almighty, what exactly is involved in 'braking a car for spear parts' - is it some kind of medieval emergency stop or something :crazy:

hi hear i have for sail my led rear lights for a bmw e36 coupe
i tock these off my car wen i decided to brake the car for spear parts these lights are still available and Nelly 200 new
so im asking 70 ono

:crazy:

That's just f***ing unbelievable :doh:

Whilst all the above is quite funny, you may find that the main tw@t drivers now are Audi owners - look out for them this week coming :D

Whilst all the above is quite funny, you may find that the main tw@t drivers now are Audi owners - look out for them this week coming :D

Exactly - they really have replaced the BMW drivers. It is quite OK now to have a beemer. But an Audi A4........:eek:

a a4 driver with a rs4 kit on a 1.9tdi with big stupid wheels rs4 badges every were and black smoke every time he puts the foot down from the over worked tdi engine

they are the most annoying i have come across these days

when i was picking my mates c200 up i was on a roundabout and who did i see flying past in a clapped M3.. all but the biggest **** head chav ever, danny dyer.. it just cements the 3 series in its chav stricken pit of doom.... but +1 to all the audi comments.. worst cars ever made right behind bmw

I am a mix of Merc and BMW driver as I drive the Merc at the weekend and the BMW midweek. Thankfully the BMW hasn't managed to indoctrinate me into the no indicating, tailgaiting type of driving.

I have owned an equal number of BMW and Mercedes, does that make me a selfish driver with a superiority complex?

I have never owned a BMW ( and never will : the stereotypical image just does not sit comfortably with me , although I expect there are some nice drivers out there with those cars ) .

Besides a great many Mercedes owned over the years , I have had a couple of Audis and numerous VWs .

I still do not perceive the Audi image to be tarnished in the same way as the BMW one .

This thread is in danger of becoming BMWist. Not all BMW drivers are bad or agressive.
Only last week I actually observed a BMW driver using his indicators.
I even know a BMW driver, and he is really quite a nice chap.
How would you like it if I accused all Mercedes drivers of being sexual perverts? You wouldn't like it would you?

No, I'm sorry, but this blanket criticism of BMW drivers, just because 99.99% of them are rude aggressive drivers is typical of your intolerance.

And just for the record - I drove a BMW once, and it hasn't made ME a bad driver.

Damn Mercedes owners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom