A few 124 Coupes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dr-Nab

MB Enthusiast
Car
B8.5 S5 Coupe 430hp/520nm
The first one belongs to a member here,even though he does not come on the forum anymore.Lovely car though

The second one looks very nice but the bird on the pictures looks way to fit to have 6 kids lol

The third one it was a members car also (jukie) and he had it for sale for long enough and don't know why no takers

The third one it was a members car also (jukie) and he had it for sale for long enough and don't know why no takers

The 3rd one isn't Jukies, I bought it way back in April 2007 and sold it to another member on here (KbogalW126) £400 depreciation in 54 months isn't bad

It is this car, http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members-gallery/36374-months-wages-worth-coupe.html
I fitted the steering wheel and put the numberplate on it. I might just have a chat with the wife about getting it back.

The first one belongs to a member here,even though he does not come on the forum anymore.Lovely car though

The second one looks very nice but the bird on the pictures looks way to fit to have 6 kids lol

Second one does look in pretty good shape...shame he tries to gloss over the fact it was an insurance write off at some time :doh:

The 3rd one isn't Jukies, I bought it way back in April 2007 and sold it to another member on here (KbogalW126) £400 depreciation in 54 months isn't bad

It is this car, http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members-gallery/36374-months-wages-worth-coupe.html
I fitted the steering wheel and put the numberplate on it. I might just have a chat with the wife about getting it back.

Well:Jukie was the last owner and I know it belonged to two other members before but it's the same car

Well:Jukie was the last owner and I know it belonged to two other members before but it's the same car

Defo Jukie's was the last owner of the third one. Steering wheel on that is worth a bob or two.

It was my car and I reluctantly sold it to Jukie last year due to some personal problems.

Really wish that I hadn't now

I can confirm that I bought the third one from KJ, who in turn bought it from Ray (Kikk).

I finally sold it a couple of weeks ago......

And now I see my ex-coupé has appeared on E-bay!!!! I can categorically state it was NOT taken in part-exchange!! And I would also say it is incorrect to say there is "nothing wrong with the car"!!!

Last edited:
PM me for some further info on the car if you wish.

jukie, what exactly is that steering wheel on the car you used to own??..

AMG?.. Brabus?.... Did you put it on?

I so want that now.... i wa happy with my normal wood/leather one until i saw that....:)

See post 3 Dee,that can be bought on eBay and is a Brabus Replica

I'll let you know when I get home so I can look at the pictures properly but the one on your link ^ does not look original either

If you want to see how the real deal looks like,have a look at Jay's 500e but the one he's got has the later airbag

jukie, what exactly is that steering wheel on the car you used to own??..

AMG?.. Brabus?.... Did you put it on?

I so want that now.... i wa happy with my normal wood/leather one until i saw that....:)
Just to clear up the facts on the steering wheel. I fitted it for KTK (Ray) when he bought the car. Its a replica Brabus one.

I bought the steering wheel from a member on here (fnkhan68) for my cabriolet. IIRC I paid about £120 for it. When it came time to sell the cab I had the wheel and Becker Traffic Pro swapped and transferred the numberplate. When I sold the coupe I left them all where they were. Together they are probably worth as much as the current bid on the car.

Pictured here at Ian's when the swaps were done

Green is bestest colour for coupe - and brown? interior very nice.
Sat Nav ?
Black one ad "Mercedes enthusiasts consider them to be the last proper mercedes built" :wallbash: -that must be the most overused words in online history

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom