A few pictures of my C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AL3X

Car
C63 AMG
I've just realised I've been active on the forum for a good few months now, but haven't really shown any photos of my car as yet, so let's change that!

Modifications wise the car is pretty much standard aside from:
- edition 125 rear lights(coding is on the cards)
- carbon front lip
- partially de-chromed front grille

All of which has been done by myself(I bought this car to settle down on the modified side of things but oh well!)

All opinions and comments appreciated :)

Can you tell me how’s the Edition 125 lights differ? Car looks lovely!

Si

Can you tell me how’s the Edition 125 lights differ? Car looks lovely!

Si

Hi buddy, basically the pre facelift lights are all filament bulbs whereas the facelift have a more modern look with rear running lights, if you google it you will see what I mean. I tried to upload a pic but it wouldn’t work.

It's a beast if ever I saw one ;)

Any engine room pics? I like to see engines.. ;)

I actually sold this a few years ago unfortunately so afraid there are no more pics of that one.

I did however now own this 2013 facelift C63(loved it that much I had to get another)

24lkg86.jpg

More pics of this beauty required I think, thanks for info on lights - see what you mean.

Si

After having a little of the paint freshened up(hence plate not refitted):
2ppg0ph.jpg

And some photos prior to this after coating the wheels with GTechniq C5:
346n8zo.jpg

285pv9.jpg

Alex P from the Facebook group? Thought I recognised that plate :D

i know its weird but really think private plates set these cars off !!

i know its weird but really think private plates set these cars off !!
Agree with you there mate, just adds to a cleaner look. I’ve contemplated putting full size ones back on mine, but for some reason I like the fact the plate is smaller than the mount it kind of sets it off with it being in a pointed shape so to speak. Obviously have to cover the holes in the holder though or it would just look messy.

Took a couple more photos after a wash and go over with some newly purchased Sonax BSD today(hadn’t dressed the tyres yet however):

51v53c.jpg

14ilgms.jpg

That's nice, very nice ! :D
Thank you mate, shame it shredded the aux belt on the way home FFS...still love it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom