A Few Teaser Pics of my old AMG bus!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ Hmmm Olly does this at PCS doesn't he?

That looks like another mod to add to my growing list.
Thanks for the info.

Olly fitted mine. It was funny as he fitted it along with some other things so had my car all day. I was with the missus so took their loan car and had a day out in Portsmouth. She had no idea about the lowering module and when I turned up to collect it, it was slammed, on lowest setting!!!!

I didn't know how to use it and as she was with me I couldn't go mucking about with it, so drove it all the way home on -50mm front and rear. I felt like a right gangsta:bannana:

^ Just goes to show how much the other half notices the car doesn't it.
Doubt my missus would spot that either although I have a carbon diffuser ready to fit that I think she'll spot.

Olly fitted mine. It was funny as he fitted it along with some other things so had my car all day. I was with the missus so took their loan car and had a day out in Portsmouth. She had no idea about the lowering module and when I turned up to collect it, it was slammed, on lowest setting!!!!

I didn't know how to use it and as she was with me I couldn't go mucking about with it, so drove it all the way home on -50mm front and rear. I felt like a right gangsta:bannana:

Done the same thing myself when I picked up my car from PCS. Only had plans for the LSD but went for the lowering unit as well :D

PCS must have that effect on you. Only originally went for service!! Since had LSD, exhaust, lowering module and more to follow. Think I need to get some treatment!!

Hi Simon

looks stunning mate, well worth the work you have put into it

love the wheels too!

Cheers Alex

Here's a couple more from the rear slammed:D

I will try and get some decent pics tomorrow when I pick it up but it looks like it's going to be absolutely pis*ing it down - just my luck:wallbash:

looks like we should have a few cars slammed for TRAX this year:) put your name down! EDIT; just seen it is down lol nice !

Last edited:
Picked my car up today - well pleased:D

As said I will get will get a proper thread together explaining all the works and the detailing but here's few more pics I took today. Typical it was pis*ing down with rain on my journey so car got covered in crap and somehow I managed to drive through a load of clay!:mad:

Last edited:
And a few more with car covered in crap!!

I gave it a quick spray over with citrus pre-wash when I got home and the a very quick pressure wash off and all looks nice again now! The gtechniq coatings really make the water bead and run off:thumb:

Last edited:
Looks great Simon. Are you going to keep it de-badged ?

Looks great Simon. Are you going to keep it de-badged ?

Think I'm going to leave it as it is now Peter, just de-badged on the back and keep the V8 Kompressor badges on the side. As said I only ended up de-badging the tailgate as the AMG badge was losing some chrome so looked a bit tatty and I like the clean look on the back now.

The only thing I'm looking at is perhaps changing the grille again. I prefer what I have done compared to standard but I have another idea that I think I may like more:dk:

Looks a bit naked though :( IMHO of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom