a fond farewell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beaucostil

7 benz in 15 years & its over , life without the star, will i regret it ? i know i,l be back but not sure what or when ,
always buy 3yr old & run for 2/3 yrs but after trying 3 main dealers for E class estates i was insulted by them all with trade in figure for my 2002 E240 , this coupled with the paint issues ive had with all but the 1st car ( 190E) gave me a wandering eye!
it would have to be something special to tempt me away but after test driving a VW touareg & a great offer on my vehicle the deal is done
to be fair MB warranty sorted the paint & mechanically over time i,ve only had 1 fuel pump,1 battery,1 back box & a pair of discs & pads , oh & 1 broken spark plug !!
anyhow , thanks for all info & reads on the forum & sure i,l look in on you

enjoy the toerag... funnily enough I was looking around one at Hannover airport this week on one of those display stands... it was blue with beige leather.... very nice....

Nice, friend has the V10 which pulls like a train.

Don't blame you the Mercedes rust is starting annoy me also.

Not that long since Ratz had had enough. Took forever for Alfa to get over the rust thing, also Vauxhall. The next generation of car buyers remember when Mum/Dad got rid of a car because it was rotting away or giving bad service. Their money too could be spent elsewhere.

Not that long since Ratz had had enough. Took forever for Alfa to get over the rust thing, also Vauxhall. The next generation of car buyers remember when Mum/Dad got rid of a car because it was rotting away or giving bad service. Their money too could be spent elsewhere.

true, and when I was little the 124 came out and was king. Although there was never an MB in our house my mates dad had one and that was enough to convince me I needed an MB.

Ive had landrovers for years and keep looking at the disco tdv6/4.4v8 :)

Rust and the recent injector fault.

Lynall

Quote:
Originally Posted by The G.F.P
splitter

bloody romans

eh?

The touregs are nice cars. There is a rust spot, on the wheel hubs which aren't properly galvanised. Other than that the body work is A1. I assume its a 3.0Tdi you've gone for.

Not a Monty Python fan then eh?! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom