A fresh source of horrors: Pimp My Ride UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
"Pimp My Ride UK is due to drop on Sunday, July 26 @ 10pm on MTV UK, and is fronted by the one and only Tim Westwood." Oh dear.

Last edited:
Surely it should be called Barry my ride

sponsored by Burberry

Just don't think it will be the same without X to the Zee fronting it ..... :rolleyes:

If X came over i'd want to hug him and go for a beer, if Westwood knocked on my door , i'd just want to punch him and send him away...... :eek:

Howard said:
Just don't think it will be the same without X to the Zee fronting it ..... :rolleyes:

If X came over I'd want to hug him and go for a beer, if Westwood knocked on my door , i'd just want to punch him and send him away...... :eek:

Exactly how I feel! Will still watch it though just for a laugh, I hope they treat it as a joke like X and the guys do and don't actually take it seriously :D

Err so who is Tim Westwood then? :eek: Haven't seen the UK version yet but as Aswall states the original US version with Xzibit is a real laugh. What really amuses me is the owners let their cars get into such a state then blame the vehicle. :rolleyes: If your car is dirty then wash it!!! heh. I suspect that I will be laughing at the UK version but for very different reasons.

*EDIT* I can just picture Andy's (guy with face piercings) equivalent, "well I'd choose some 22" Chrome Giovana's"..........for a Corsa :p :devil:

S.

Last edited:
Steve Perry said:
Err so who is Tim Westwood then?

This is Tim(othy):
P1010002.JPG

Think of him as an Ali G without the jokes, but with the same ridiculous fake accent. The only difference is that he isn't doing it for laughs.....

Last edited:
Isn't Tim, the ultimate phoney and Wigga, the son of a C of E Bishop? That's how street he is!

Totally naff, westwood what a prat.. the uk did a really bad job of this... i'll stick to American hotrod or Rides on sky... better still is are the build offs! and the bikes

blicky_1 said:
Looking forward to next week with a VW Golf (I think) lol :D

Complete with scissor doors :p :D
8518346860bced33ccfd74ec775e9c6bf59324c7dd07641b069355c9.jpg

Last edited:
PMRUK - what a pile of s**t !!

really really disappointed - it looked like it was filmed by kids, Westwoods dialogue was scandalous to say the least and finally to look at all those 'designers and sprayers' etc with names like Pinky and Biff .......

Worst was, everyone was trying to exactly imitate their WCC counterparts, don't these people have any real personalities, the 'boss' looked like he should be cutting hair.....

And then Bethan, my god, in the US one, they pull up outside really poor neighbourhoods, houses built out of bits of wood etc, but no, Bethan lives in a half million pound four or five bedroom house by the look of things and then pleads that she can't afford a stereo , Please ......

I'll stick to US PMR thanks very much, hopefully the ratings over the next few weeks will show just how badly they have messed up and it will be canned before another season gets filmed.....

Rant over ...

H

Could they really not have found anyone better to present it than that wanna be gangsta idiot, jeez what a muppet :confused:

marcos said:
Could they really not have found anyone better to present it than that wanna be gangsta idiot, jeez what a muppet :confused:

Yeah that's what I was thinking and who & where are the 'professionals' that do the work. Jamie? the team leader does look like a hairdresser (no offence) but West Coast Customs have got a massive reputation in the customising business what's going on here??? Hope they don't show it in the US, my cousins won't let me live it down....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom