a friends mercedes C Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bingo999

Car
corsa 1.7cdti and saab 9-3
here is a pic of a mates merc.. needless to say i wont be doing this to mine!
zaccpo.jpg

4503_192754295617_681050617_6685849_4870652_n.jpg

this was his other one

Good grief. And he spent time and money doing THAT.

yep! like i said mine is staying standard.. may change the wheels in a year if i keep her that long

I get what he's trying to do but its not gone to well. Has he got the polizei decals on order :D

Wait until dhard sees them ....... :)

I get what he's trying to do but its not gone to well. Has he got the polizei decals on order :D

naa he was told by the cops down here to change the colour as it looks too much like a police car like that.. think its going army green next

Ah, im surprised because its not like uk pokice cars. There is an ex-police T5 i see near me with blue and yellow day glow vinyl's on it i bet he will cop it in that case (pun not intended :D) the army green looks ok, ive seen a Polo van and an A6 Avant done like that.

Look where the masking tape has had an abrupt change of direction on the front wing :crazy:

Honestly , why do people do things like that ?

EDIT : look at all the different shades of blue on the bonnet ! did he do it with a rattle can ?

Look where the masking tape has had an abrupt change of direction on the front wing :crazy:

Honestly , why do people do things like that ?

EDIT : look at all the different shades of blue on the bonnet ! did he do it with a rattle can ?
yep every car he touches gets sprayed with a rattle can somewhere!

yep, still knowing him he wont keep it too long he is only 21 and has had over 30 cars never found one he likes enough to keep!

Congratulate him for being different . Most people spend time money and effort on IMPROVING their cars. The police were probably not concerned about the colours of the car , more likely , a crime against Mercedes .

Congratulate him for being different . Most people spend time money and effort on IMPROVING their cars. The police were probably not concerned about the colours of the car , more likely , a crime against Mercedes .

LMAO Brilliant :)

some other mug possibly! a friend of mine has a peugeot he sold to her still, he re sprayed that white with a rattle can.

Who are these people?!!!!Are you sure you`re friends

Who are these people?!!!!Are you sure you`re friends

yea, he's the one thats persuaded me to get the S500 although i have said im not going to modify it.... ok maybe tint the windows and AMG wheels at some point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom