A genuine Lamborghini I CAN afford!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will it catch fire if you're it too much?

Especially in Kensington!!! I won't rev it too much.. LOL!

This may sound odd, but I have driven these small tractors many years ago and it is great fun, in fact I would probably enjoy this more than racing a Lambo between speed-bumps in London.

I am really, really tempted by this - but I'd have to store it somewhere and get a field to drive it in! :D But..... hmmm... :)

I've always regretted not going for the Lamborghini vineyard tractor, bought a new Holland instead

Would fit in on the Kings Road with all of the other Chelsea Tractors

I have to be honest and say Lamborghini's really don't do it for me, for some reason I assume the person driving it is a c0ck. That's not based on any scientific reason just a personal prejudice based on absolutely no foundation whatsoever.

There are however some exclusions, these are mostly based on age.

The Miura for instance, that's not a car, that's art; it's achingly beautiful despite being an upside down wing with a tendency to take off at high speed.

Strangely I also had a soft spot for the Jalpa, that must be the Miami Vice part of me.

The modern stuff leaves me a bit cold. I have no doubt they are stunning to drive though.

Last edited:
I am really, really tempted by this - but I'd have to store it somewhere and get a field to drive it in! :D But..... hmmm... :)
No you don't. It makes the perfect transport to the pub!

That's not based on any scientific reason just a personal prejudice based on absolutely no foundation whatsoever.

I know exactly where you are coming from...I had a good laugh all the same. :D :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom