A great big thanks to MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fivehunnit

Car
CLS63 AMG (W219)
Got my CLS63 (W219/M156) in at MSL for a bit of light work, words cannot describe this company

Attachments

• IMG_2773.jpg
    IMG_2773.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Acid and the team are truly unbelievable, endless respect and recognition on my part, had serious issues with the dragon, but they're making sure she spits fire again.

Attachments

• 0F4A194B-A2D9-409C-8B32-8960A912AABF.jpg
    0F4A194B-A2D9-409C-8B32-8960A912AABF.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 134
Wow! Some light work, eh??! Hope they get it sorted for ya! What was the issue? Oil rings?

Wow! Some light work, eh??! Hope they get it sorted for ya! What was the issue? Oil rings?
Thanks :) it's all back together today, yeah and they discovered bearing issues while they were at it, plus a part of the oil pan was bodged up, previous owner went a long time between a service, the indicator was around 200 days over when I bought it, should've been a good enough excuse for me to say no but oh well. MSL have replaced the head bolts for updated male heads, valve buckets for the SLS ones, engine mounts, PCV valve, oil pan, small idler pulley, piston rings and bearings.

Oh and iPE headers with catless down pipes and their ECU tune.

Great to hear more good feedback on MSL, I'm planning a trip down myself to splurge some savings!

How much was the bill?

I doubt the OP will divulge that on open forum. A lot is my guess:D

How do you know the OP doesn't have the warranty? His pride and joy has been taken care of. That's all that matters!

How do you know the OP doesn't have the warranty? His pride and joy has been taken care of. That's all that matters!

I don't know whether the OP has a warranty, neither do you, nor does the guy who asked the crass question of how much he paid.

Of course the only thing that matters is he got great service and his car is fixed. I suggested "a lot" because it probably was. irrespective of who paid it.

Yes I would rather not say just for the moment just in case MSL would rather I didn't for some reason, let's just say it wasn't a small bill in all, but for everything including this tear down and rebuild it was incredibly reasonable.

Pic from today

Attachments

• IMG_2833.jpg
    IMG_2833.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 82
WK reg, your car was registered at MB Truro

Not many AMG's came out of there back in 2007

It seems to be a controversial subject, but what's people's thoughts on the best way to run them in?

The beast is back! Oh how my neighbours will love me at 7:30am once again!:bannana:

Attachments

• IMG_2946.jpg
    IMG_2946.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom